It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They are identical to this it's funny I hope this ends the same.LMAO
low rated
smuggly: They are identical to this it's funny I hope this ends the same.LMAO
The difference is that now a days gamers are so entitled, that they demand perfection on day one, and if they don't get it, they'll hate it for life.

It's just the way it is now. That said I found it ironic that the newest review out there is complaining about reusing assets in the game. I have no idea what exactly he wanted, since all games do it, but there you are. Literally an entire review tanking the game because they reused assets.
Myajha: The difference is that now a days gamers are so entitled, that they demand perfection on day one, and if they don't get it, they'll hate it for life.

It's just the way it is now. That said I found it ironic that the newest review out there is complaining about reusing assets in the game. I have no idea what exactly he wanted, since all games do it, but there you are. Literally an entire review tanking the game because they reused assets.
It's not entitled to expect a game or any other priduct you purchase to work properly. My experience so far has (touch wood) been very playable, but for a lot of people even on similar setups it has not been. Other games launching in semi-broken states is not a defence, those games shouldn't launch like that either.
This is very funny though. I'm sure it'll be fixed enough for most people in time too. At least they had the excuse of being a smaller studio/team then though heh
Post edited December 12, 2020 by lmc2002
Myajha: The difference is that now a days gamers are so entitled, that they demand perfection on day one, and if they don't get it, they'll hate it for life.

I really don't think it's entitled to expect a game that just released to not crash my entire system. :-o
No I agree that if the game isn't playable then you have a legitimate gripe.

But good majority of complaints about the game aren't game breaking or even immersion breaking bugs. It's just not what they thought it would be, how they worked it up into their head, and now they're tanking the game because it's not what they thought it was.

Judge a game on its true merits and flaws, not on what you thought it would be.
Myajha: No I agree that if the game isn't playable then you have a legitimate gripe.

But good majority of complaints about the game aren't game breaking or even immersion breaking bugs. It's just not what they thought it would be, how they worked it up into their head, and now they're tanking the game because it's not what they thought it was.

Judge a game on its true merits and flaws, not on what you thought it would be.
The map thread comlpaint and the driving one come to mind.

Yeah I agree; it is very nit-picky.
.... especially at this point when so many of us are having trouble just getting it to work without crashing.
Give it a few months it will be great.

not rly entitelment when so meny been burned with no proper patches for meny games.
Not exactly entitled, rather naive I think, they expect that QA means that it's been fully play tested on every conceivable combination of hardware and software out there which is just utterly ridiculous. There are so many weird interactions between various pieces of Software and Hardware that it's impossible to catch them all before release and with each passing year those possible combinations become more and more and more making it even more difficult.

It becomes vastly more difficult with such a massive game with so many different quests too, then add in the people who refuse to use the latest Drivers and such and expect them to make it compatible with 10+ year old hardware and software too.

Are you serious?? In my day, games HAD to be perfect day 1 because we didn't get "patches" or any of that. So what are you talking about? How does wanting a playable game the day you buy it make you "entitled"???

I have been playing since 1996, back in the day they were no DLC scams, no preorders, no beautiful cinematics and downgrades in the release, no day 0-1 Patch, nobody expected 200FPS or the most detailed models, and at least a demo of your product.

Why rush it, why to set the bar so high if it's not possible? These are problems with today's culture when marketing is the number one priority over devs, and yes people are entitled they pay for something that at least should be enjoyable, and not that awful mess that they received as an early beta
Post edited December 12, 2020 by cl0ck83
CDPR raised the expectation bar all by themselves with tons of promises, with massive social media company, with inviting Keeanu, with all this crazyass advesment company around the world. And now, seeing how barebone and cut CP2077 is, it literally feels like they spent on promotions more money than on actual development and testing. Witcher 3 did not have all this PR crap build around it so bugfixing and polish transition period went semi-smooth in the eyes of a players. But in case of CP2077 i am not so sure anymore.

TLDR: Gamers are not entitled, gamer expect product with promised quality.

The difference is that now publishers can get away by releasing half-assed games like this one because online patching is common. Back in the day, when the CDs were pressed, there was nothing else to be done, if the game was buggy on release, it would just crash and burn...
Even though the launch date got pushed twice I still think the game got released under pressure. I'll play it in a few month and I expect to really enjoy it. I don't like all the negativity around this game. I dare you to focus on positive areas and enjoy them. 1st world problems really..
So, in your twisted "oppinion", it's "entitlement" that a PAYING CUSTOMER expects a product that works?
You know, it's not us, the people who expect a working product, who are the problem. The problem are morons like you, who think it's perfectly fine to release a broken, buggy piece of shit and demand 60 bucks for it.