It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi.
Its been 3 days trying different things and I am really in a need of solution to a game-breaking bug that prevents me from advancing the main quests.

Does anyone know how to force-end a mission objective?

I have 2 instances when the scanning doesn't trigger the next step:
1. Double Life (braindance) - clues do NOT scan. Please refrain from advice on how to scan it's not the problem. The clues don't turn from gold to blue. IT DOESNT WORK.
2. Ghost Town (devices) - I'm looking at all the gold devices which emit strands of data pointing at a generator but they don't scan.

I bet that 3rd questline with Takamura will have the same outcome when I will reach some point when I need to scan something and the game will tell me Fcuk You!

I am really pissed about it because I haven't found any other instance on the forums with such a problem. Does anyone have an idea of how to bypass this bug?

Thanks in advance.
wisielec: Hi.
Its been 3 days trying different things and I am really in a need of solution to a game-breaking bug that prevents me from advancing the main quests.

Does anyone know how to force-end a mission objective?

I have 2 instances when the scanning doesn't trigger the next step:
1. Double Life (braindance) - clues do NOT scan. Please refrain from advice on how to scan it's not the problem. The clues don't turn from gold to blue. IT DOESNT WORK.
2. Ghost Town (devices) - I'm looking at all the gold devices which emit strands of data pointing at a generator but they don't scan.

I bet that 3rd questline with Takamura will have the same outcome when I will reach some point when I need to scan something and the game will tell me Fcuk You!

I am really pissed about it because I haven't found any other instance on the forums with such a problem. Does anyone have an idea of how to bypass this bug?

Thanks in advance.
The BD portions could have been out of this world. They aren't. they are underwhelming at best. I've had the same thing where 1 play through things scan, others not at all. Here's a Nexus mod that has saved me on 4 occasions.
I hope you find some help in this

"Try To Finish Broken or Stuck Quests"

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/740?tab=posts
Post edited March 17, 2021 by mad_crease