It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I will write this post from here as well since i had the game on Steam but also maybe this would help people from GoG and help to find a solution to all this mess.

1st of all, i manage to play hour and 50 minutes the game before had a specific crash related to the graphic (attached on the images). All of this after put the nexus mod fix who bypass all the AVX issue.

2nd i need to know if someone is playing with a serie 10xx from NVIDIA and if has the newest drivers or the old ones and compared with it (with and without the nexus mod fix).

My conclussion: i think i found where is the main source of all this problems going on and must had to be fixed both from CDPR and NVIDIA as well in order to let some of the 10xx serie users to play the game at least with the minium requirement for GPU.

Thanks and hope this is useful for both users and the dev team working.

Update: with the nex patch and fix seems to works better but now a new graphic error apear after sometime.
Attachments:
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Raisen22
Raisen22: I will write this post from here as well since i had the game on Steam but also maybe this would help people from GoG and help to find a solution to all this mess.

1st of all, i manage to play hour and 50 minutes the game before had a specific crash related to the graphic (attached on the images). All of this after put the nexus mod fix who bypass all the AVX issue.

2nd i need to know if someone is playing with a serie 10xx from NVIDIA and if has the newest drivers or the old ones and compared with it (with and without the nexus mod fix).

My conclussion: i think i found where is the main source of all this problems going on and must had to be fixed both from CDPR and NVIDIA as well in order to let some of the 10xx serie users to play the game at least with the minium requirement for GPU.

Are you playing with the latest drivers? They help a bit. Overheating?
Raisen22: I will write this post from here as well since i had the game on Steam but also maybe this would help people from GoG and help to find a solution to all this mess.

smuggly: Are you playing with the latest drivers? They help a bit. Overheating?
i'm doing that and play for a while before encounter that error. And its really odd since my set up is a Ryzen 7 3800x , 32 GB of ram and a 1050ti. The new patch fix the AVX error now and the performance issue but still has a crash to desktop from grapic error or kernel driver error. Its even funn because there is games who requires better Graphics cards as recomended and i can still run them without any issue.