It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

But this stupid f*cking dodge mechanic is making me want to uninstall this game and request a refund.

It completely renders the stealth aspect of this game unplayable. Trying to edge around a box or wall to get a view of a room, only to dart out into the open alerting EVERYONE is driving me completely mad.

The number of times I've had to quick save every 5 meters because this stupid mechanic might cause detection is into the double figures now.

I absolutely hate this feature. it's only worth while in combat. If you're crouching and not in combat it should activate.
Yeah I can see that from what little I've been able to play of the game, I like the dodge mechanic itself in fights, it's one of the better things I've seen in melee combat, reminds me of Zeno Clash actually. The way they've done the keys though is just dumb, for all the claims of the hours you can play in this game it doesn't seem like they even QA tested properly.
OldSchmo: But this stupid f*cking dodge mechanic is making me want to uninstall this game and request a refund.

It completely renders the stealth aspect of this game unplayable. Trying to edge around a box or wall to get a view of a room, only to dart out into the open alerting EVERYONE is driving me completely mad.

The number of times I've had to quick save every 5 meters because this stupid mechanic might cause detection is into the double figures now.

I absolutely hate this feature. it's only worth while in combat. If you're crouching and not in combat it should activate.
I thought the game was glitching. I had forgotten about the dodge.
This would explain why I randomly shoot out from crouched cover and some times off a roof.