It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing with V male.

Before the 1.5 update I finished Panam's story mission but not those River and Judy's.

After the update, I could sleep in the Aldecaldo's camp.

Well, with the game updated, I have completed River and Judy's story missions and I have friendship with both, but now I can't sleep again in the camp.

May be a bug? Or may be Panam is jelous?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Second, I'm curious about this as well as I have also finished the story missions for Panam and Judy, and completed most of River's I think till after the rescue. On this save I've romanced Panam (playing as male V) and have also done the ending where I ask Panam for help. I can interact with everything else in the tent but the bed itself had no option to sleep in it.

I do lean on it being a bug, **Chuckles** I'd make the joke that she's giving us the cold shoulder but seeing that at least in this save I've be brought into the family of the Aldecaldo's its kinda strange that i cant sleep in my own bed there.

I also notice that she hasn't sent any text messages yet unlike Judy whom seems to be giving me travel updates. Could possibly be related although since patch I've just been messing around completing the odd gig for 4-6 hours and I'm not 100% on the trigger's.

**UPDATE** out of curiosity I completed the rest of River's quest and returned to the camp and now my bed is now intractable at least for me.
Post edited February 23, 2022 by braxs69
Update:

Well, I've finished some missions then came back to camp and could sleep in it with Panam.

Then, went to the Judy's apartment to take the shotgun, and when I came back to the camp I couldn't sleep in again.

My theory of Panam's jealousy is reinforcing, jajaja.
DrackoShen: Update:

Well, I've finished some missions then came back to camp and could sleep in it with Panam.

Then, went to the Judy's apartment to take the shotgun, and when I came back to the camp I couldn't sleep in again.

My theory of Panam's jealousy is reinforcing, jajaja.
XD maybe..

Later I went around and completed a few Cyberpsyco quests returned to the Aldecaldos camp and the bed was once again non-intractable for me. I'm starting to think it might have something to do with the camp itself as I also cannot do things like skip time within the area.