It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've never pre loaded a game on GOG but the store page mentions I can, yet I can't really see an option here in the client. THe install button is greyd out and there are no other buttons.

Where exactly do I go to start the install?
Is this just a result of their servers being clogged from everyone else doing it? As my whole client seems to be running sluggish.
thejake1453: I've never pre loaded a game on GOG but the store page mentions I can, yet I can't really see an option here in the client. THe install button is greyd out and there are no other buttons.

Is this just a result of their servers being clogged from everyone else doing it? As my whole client seems to be running sluggish.
Should just be that mate, i just opened GOG Galaxy and installed it like any other GOG game. You might need to check your launcher installation or just uninstall and reinstall it, then log in and try again.
thejake1453: I've never pre loaded a game on GOG but the store page mentions I can, yet I can't really see an option here in the client. THe install button is greyd out and there are no other buttons.

Varell: Should just be that mate, i just opened GOG Galaxy and installed it like any other GOG game. You might need to check your launcher installation or just uninstall and reinstall it, then log in and try again.
Yeah, just now the button filled in and I've begun to install it.

I'm assuming it might have just been a heavy load on the servers glitching it out.