It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So at the afrenda, his mom gave me the key to Jackie's motorcycle...

...but the garage door in now shut and won't open.

How the hell do I get the motorcycle?
jermungand: So at the afrenda, his mom gave me the key to Jackie's motorcycle...

I haven't tried myself but a streamer I watched called it to him like you can with your car.
jermungand: So at the afrenda, his mom gave me the key to Jackie's motorcycle...

Uilos: I haven't tried myself but a streamer I watched called it to him like you can with your car.
How do I replace my basic call-able car with the motorcycle? Is there some vehicle menu somewhere that I'm not aware of?
Uilos: I haven't tried myself but a streamer I watched called it to him like you can with your car.
jermungand: How do I replace my basic call-able car with the motorcycle? Is there some vehicle menu somewhere that I'm not aware of?
Press the V key for more than 1 second
jermungand: How do I replace my basic call-able car with the motorcycle? Is there some vehicle menu somewhere that I'm not aware of?
DarkShinobu: Press the V key for more than 1 second
Aha, bingo! Thank you friend.