It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a stupid glitch. The game says an optional task is to read the report on the terminal, which i did, but it didn't count as completed,

HOWEVER, the game's working very well on my RTX 2060 16 GB RAM AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-core. How in the blazing hells are people with 3080 getting low frames?
GeraltOfRivia_PL: How in the blazing hells are people with 3080 getting low frames?
Because there is a serious issue with RTX that affects a seemingly-random crowd of people including myself. Another user I spoke to has a 2060 and has the issue.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by desu_is_sparta
GeraltOfRivia_PL: How in the blazing hells are people with 3080 getting low frames?
desu_is_sparta: Because there is a serious issue with RTX that affects a seemingly-random crowd of people including myself. Another user I spoke to has a 2060 and has the issue.
What do you think about the image quality of the game? I ask because in all of the clips I've seen of actual gameplay--including 4k clips--everything looks very low res/low-textured. Is that your experience--or do you think the game looks as good as any current AAA game played at 4K, max IQ? I'm trying to decide whether to buy the game or to wait. Both the minimum and recommended hardware specs look disturbingly low to me--and on top of the gameplay videos I've seen so far, the specs are not encouraging. I don't like to think that the PC version of CP 2077 is merely a port of the console versions, but what I've seen isn't encouraging.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by waltc
desu_is_sparta: Because there is a serious issue with RTX that affects a seemingly-random crowd of people including myself. Another user I spoke to has a 2060 and has the issue.
waltc: What do you think about the image quality of the game? I ask because in all of the clips I've seen of actual gameplay--including 4k clips--everything looks very low res/low-textured. Is that your experience--or do you think the game looks as good as any current AAA game played at 4K, max IQ? I'm trying to decide whether to buy the game or to wait. Both the minimum and recommended hardware specs look disturbingly low to me--and on top of the gameplay videos I've seen so far, the specs are not encouraging. I don't like to think that the PC version of CP 2077 is merely a port of the console versions, but what I've seen isn't encouraging.
I am on 1080p so can't really speak about 4K... I lowered Film Grain, Volumetric clouds, cascade shadows, etc. and the game still looks pretty well on fluid FPS. That's all i can say.