It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Trust you are well.
If you had the opportunity to play CP2077, would be happy to know your initial impressions.

Thanks.
7PCGamer: Hi,

Trust you are well.
If you had the opportunity to play CP2077, would be happy to know your initial impressions.

Thanks.
Buggy but for me not game breaking, just at points annoying. From what some people are saying your mileage may vary.

I wouldn't use either of them, I'd say a cross between GTA and Deus Ex to be honest. Not sure what Star Wars you're thinking of, but I can't think of a Star Wars that even acts like this CP2077.

Trust you are well.

Thanks.
Just another GTA style game for the most part.

Trust you are well.

Thanks.
Myajha: Buggy but for me not game breaking, just at points annoying. From what some people are saying your mileage may vary.

I wouldn't use either of them, I'd say a cross between GTA and Deus Ex to be honest. Not sure what Star Wars you're thinking of, but I can't think of a Star Wars that even acts like this CP2077.
Elements of SWTOR.
It's GTA style with combat system elements from Division and RPG elements from SWTOR and Witcher 3.
Thanks all. So what you'd say it's like 80 percent GTA?
7PCGamer: Thanks all. So what you'd say it's like 80 percent GTA?
Absolutely not. Cyberpunk is not like GTA at all, the only similarity is that it takes place in a city and has driveable cars in it. Cyberpunk is not sandbox game based around messing with the NPCs. It is primarily mission based game where the city serves as an atmospheric backdrop. Basically, imagine Vampire Bloodlines or Deus Ex Human Revolution, if they had actuall full cities to explore. That's what Cyberpunk is.

And the city happens to be one of the most detailed I have seen yet. On high-end PC this is masterfully immersive. CDP just need to fix up glitches.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Paul_cz
I'd say it mostly resembles Boiling Point. In more ways than one.

Trust you are well.

Thanks.
Myajha: Buggy but for me not game breaking, just at points annoying. From what some people are saying your mileage may vary.

Agree, feels like a cross between GTA and Deus Ex. The hacking mechanics feels like it came out of Watch Dogs (but simpler / less fluid).
Archonsod: I'd say it mostly resembles Boiling Point. In more ways than one.
Lol. I got this game from my uncles used game shelf. Will get his views as well :)
7PCGamer: Thanks all. So what you'd say it's like 80 percent GTA?
Paul_cz: Absolutely not. Cyberpunk is not like GTA at all, the only similarity is that it takes place in a city and has driveable cars in it. Cyberpunk is not sandbox game based around messing with the NPCs. It is primarily mission based game where the city serves as an atmospheric backdrop. Basically, imagine Vampire Bloodlines or Deus Ex Human Revolution, if they had actuall full cities to explore. That's what Cyberpunk is.

And the city happens to be one of the most detailed I have seen yet. On high-end PC this is masterfully immersive. CDP just need to fix up glitches.
Would you able to provide an overview of the setting and background without spoilers? Thanks
When it works it's not as clunky and generic as GTA, The story and the atmosphere is straight out of a William Gibson Novel with sprinkles of comedy based on movies popular movies and games, Get a very Johnny Mnemonic movie vibe except it's Johnny causing synaptic seepage in this and Johnny is Played by Keanu in both instances...

For those who are not Gibson fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwl5MBzTCRQ

Trust you are well.

Thanks.
Imagine if Jensen from Deus Ex went to Whatevertown from GTA and experienced the plot from Neverwinter Nights 1.
nothing like GTA for me, more like a witcher 3 enhanced in cyberpunk setting.