It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm honestly getting so fed up with the visuals in this game.

I have an RTX 2080-SUPER set to literally MAXED out settings with DLSS OFF and the visuals of this game are just awful. Every single time I fire up this game I am greeted by disappointment and I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to make this game look better. I'm honestly so done.
- Screenshots Below

SPECS:
- Alienware R9
- RTX 2080-SUPER 8GB VRAM
- I7 8-core / 9th gen
- 64GB (2x32GB) of 2666 RAM
- Monitor = AOC 32" curved (2560 x 1440) 75Hz

Settings:
- MAXED /W no Raytracing enabled.
- DLSS disabled
- All screen distortion settings disabled

Drivers:
- Alienware drivers up-to-date
- Graphics card Up-to-date
- NVIDIA Drivers up-to-date / Settings are also set to GPU for anything graphic related in the control panel
- Game is updated as of this morning = 12/16/2020

if anybody has any suggestions to boost fidelity then please let me know, but otherwise i'm over this game.

Screenshot
Post edited December 16, 2020 by FrostyCamen
FrostyCamen: I'm honestly getting so fed up with the visuals in this game.

I have an RTX 2080-SUPER set to literally MAXED out settings with DLSS OFF and the visuals of this game are just awful. Every single time I fire up this game I am greeted by disappointment and I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to make this game look better. I'm honestly so done.
- Screenshots Below

SPECS:
- Alienware R9 Gaming Rig
- I7 8-core / 9th gen

Settings:
- DLSS disabled

Drivers:
- NVIDIA Drivers up-to-date / Settings are also set to GPU for anything graphic related in the control panel

if anybody has any suggestions to boost fidelity then please let me know, but otherwise i'm over this game.

Screenshot
Regarding different settings and both their performance and visual impact i found this Video by Digital Foundry a good starting point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC25ambD8vs . They also have more videos regarding Cyberpunk/Highest good looking settings.
FrostyCamen: I'm honestly getting so fed up with the visuals in this game.

- Screenshots Below

SPECS:
- Alienware R9 Gaming Rig
- I7 8-core / 9th gen

Settings:
- DLSS disabled

Drivers:

Screenshot
TT_TT_TT_TT: Regarding different settings and both their performance and visual impact i found this Video by Digital Foundry a good starting point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC25ambD8vs . They also have more videos regarding Cyberpunk/Highest good looking settings.
I've actually seen a lot of these videos, including the "LINUS TECH TIPS" video where he ran it on his 8k Television. The issue is something feels like it's broken or is not communicating with my graphics card properly. All settings variations and suggestions on updates have proven fruitless. That's why i reached out to the community to see if anybody is having issues like i am
FrostyCamen: That's why i reached out to the community to see if anybody is having issues like i am
From my side i sadly can't relate to your issues.
I'm running the game on a 1080TI in 4K with ultra settings (sadly no Raytracing though on 1xxx series) and after disabling motion blur, film grain and chromatic aberation the game looks really crisp and fine for me.
And especially in the open world parts in day time it may be one of the best looking and most impressive open worlds so far especially when starting to pay attention. So guess there must be some kind of weird bug on your end
FrostyCamen:
One more question - game is installed on SSD or?
I'm running the game in 1440p - it looks ok (with RT on Ultra). It's not crisp - it's rather blurry because I have DLSS Quality on which makes it look blurrier than otherwise, but I can't get a good framerate without DLSS.

I'm not in awe of the graphics - I think you have better looking games as such (Watch Dogs Legion being a good recent example) - and I would like them to add the AA options so that I could make the game crisper.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by midrand
I have 2080 and everything is on ultra including raytracing but i did turn off film grain because i hate that effect and the game runs flawlessly on 27 inch 144hz monitor with g sync on 2560x1440 resolution.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by zviz
Game has serious problems, too many FPS drops, glitchs, erros. Notjing you can do. Pray for a patch.
FrostyCamen:
TT_TT_TT_TT: One more question - game is installed on SSD or?
This is a must for the game. An M.2 is even better then just a typical SATA drive SSD