It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just bought the game and it doesn't appear in my library... GOG is disappointing
Moi aussi en france c'est pareil
For me it doesnt Show up too.

I reinstalled Gog Galaxy and now my liabary is empty. Maybe its because of their servers but its strange we dont read much postings like this.
ProxyReal: I just bought the game and it doesn't appear in my library... GOG is disappointing
wait 5 or 10 min
cela fait 20 min les serveurs doivent être mort

le jeu vient d'apparaitre dans ma bibliothéque
Post edited December 10, 2020 by GhostyBil
ProxyReal: I just bought the game and it doesn't appear in my library... GOG is disappointing
Snakefreeze: wait 5 or 10 min
I bought it 40 Minutes ago.
gog is absolute trash. preordered the game many days ago and it doesnt show in my library. TRASH
I bought mine and it doesnt show in my Galaxy library.
It does show in my normal library but I really dont want to download the 27 parts of the installer manually one by one.

Waiting for the fix. Thanks for the work.
Snakefreeze: wait 5 or 10 min
Now it does show, you were right
Yes, my libariary finally updated too. have fun guys :)
dragontrainer: I bought mine and it doesnt show in my Galaxy library.
It does show in my normal library but I really dont want to download the 27 parts of the installer manually one by one.

Waiting for the fix. Thanks for the work.
Hi dragontrainer.

I think I may have found a way to update the library so that it recognises the game has been purchased and appear in GOG Galaxy.

In my own experience after purchasing the game it didn't show up in the launcher. It did however show up after searching the game manually or marking the game as owned from the Store page.

I found that logging into gog.com it was listed in Games. From Games I clicked on Cyberpunk 2077 and clicked on "DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOW". After downloading the file I went back to the launcher and clicked on the game. It had the option of "Link Executable" where the Install or Play button usually is at the top.

After clicking this and directing it to the exe file downloaded from GOG, the launcher recognised that I own the game and the installer launched without issues.

Sorry this was a complicated walkthrough but that's what I did in case anyone else is having the same issue.
downloading from site not needed
1) add cyberpunk by search icon
2) select gog version
3) click install
Attachments:
1.png (225 Kb)
2.png (209 Kb)
3.png (224 Kb)