It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game constantly crashes after parking the car, before visiting to reaper.
I hope devs fix that as soon as possible, because it's main tutorial/quest.
Alcatraz_Bane: Game constantly crashes after parking the car, before visiting to reaper.
You aren't alone, I keep having the same crash. Looked around and others have said to uncheck the overlay but that didn't work for me. Very frustrating.
Alcatraz_Bane: Game constantly crashes after parking the car, before visiting to reaper.
buffbc: You aren't alone, I keep having the same crash. Looked around and others have said to uncheck the overlay but that didn't work for me. Very frustrating.
I`m keep crashing every like 10 minutes into playing. never the same place tho. Really annoying especially that the release date was pushed and pushed not to have issues like this. Btw mine wont even go to blue screen, just freezes I can only unpower the pc to get out of it.
The game crashes every time I try to get in the reaper's door. Before the game crashed when parking the car out of limits.
I can't play. I hope the fix doesn't take too long
I updated video driver to last (experimental) version, and... It works.
I don't believe that it was because driver "outdated". I think problem in shader cache or other temporary files.
Anyway, people, try to update or reinstall driver.
Problem fixed after updating the AMD graphics driver.