It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing in GOG, and I discovered every dataterm in the game and I can't get the trophy... Anyone has the same problem :(
I discovered more dataterms than many guides show...
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Do you have the Metro: Memorial Park dataterm? out of the 150 fast travel points, 1 is temporary(Aldecaldo camps) so 149 places are possible. I have 148, so when I went to Metro: Memorial Park, it never unlocks on my map. I even interacted with it and still didn't show on the map
Post edited April 08, 2021 by SoupaTech
SoupaTech: Do you have the Metro: Memorial Park dataterm? out of the 150 fast travel points, 1 is temporary(Aldecaldo camps) so 149 places are possible. I have 148, so when I went to Metro: Memorial Park, it never unlocks on my map. I even interacted with it and still didn't show on the map
Absolutely the same.
Hello everyone,

I faced the same problem as you. I have all Fast Travel Point unlocked except the Metro: Memorial Park and this one doesn't unlock.

I've tested some solutions like :
- Using every Fast Travel Point and not just going by;
- Load a very old save with non unlocked Fast Travel Point and reunlock all of them;
- Use the turn down the console by pressing during 10s the power button then plug off the power cable, let the console turned off during two minutes and then reload a save where all the points are not unlocked then unlock the missing ones;

but none of these solutions worked.