It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone else have the issue of a sudden fps drop when opening/closing the map? This seems to be where I consistently get some weird performance issue. Any ideas as to if its something I can mess with or if it's just the game being weird?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Hero2121: Does anyone else have the issue of a sudden fps drop when opening/closing the map? This seems to be where I consistently get some weird performance issue. Any ideas as to if its something I can mess with or if it's just the game being weird?
Did you happen to find any solution for this? I have it almost consistently each time I open the world map (but there are some occasions where it's fine).

I really hope the 1.5 patch manages to address this, so we don't have to restart the game every time we look at the map.