It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Tried running as admin from the .exe, tried restarting, tried with overlays disabled, nothing workings.

I press play, button goes grey, back to purple then "synching" and showing play again and it won't launch at all.

Running Windows 10 Pro build 210402-1630

RTX 3080 FE
3700x
32GB DDR4 - 3200
B350F Motherboard
850W Superflower PSU.

Any ideas what could be causing it?
@willhub
I had a similar issue immediately after installing the game at v1.2, it coincided with an update to GOG Galaxy. On other posts I've seen advice that it's actually GOG Galaxy causing the problem. Their solution is to exit GOG Galaxy and run the game the classic way - using the executable directly. Using this method the game never fails to start and remains stable.
In my case if I try to run the game via GOG Galaxy in most cases the game either does not start at all, or it crashes at the opening notes.
willhub: Hi,

Tried running as admin from the .exe, tried restarting, tried with overlays disabled, nothing workings.

I press play, button goes grey, back to purple then "synching" and showing play again and it won't launch at all.

Running Windows 10 Pro build 210402-1630

RTX 3080 FE
3700x
32GB DDR4 - 3200
B350F Motherboard
850W Superflower PSU.

Any ideas what could be causing it?
Check your video drivers. At launch I got a black screen until I updated.