It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The deep philisophical questions, does the game go there, this video discusses this entire avenue.

https://youtu.be/_f1sn7Ta4M4
Tracido: The deep philisophical questions, does the game go there, this video discusses this entire avenue.

Neither deep or dumb, just without seasoning, a big theme park with not much to do if you really look around, besides keep shooting the same areas with the same enemies respawning over and over and over again.

The corporation bullshit, because of how this game was launched, resonates huge levels of hypocrisy that my brain spinning all the time the word is mentioned, I look at Keanu and nothing of value comes out that expensive asset. V as a character with voice and backstory, is even worse, never saw something so dead on arrive like the supposed "the one they all fear."

Oh gosh... it's too much say that... this game is actually... dead? :(

Negativity is a bitch... let´s think about something, if a billionaire as Elon Musk is backing up these billionaires, the game must be extreme complex to me to understand... oh my Zod! it actually a masterpicles!
Post edited February 02, 2021 by user deleted
Tracido: The deep philisophical questions, does the game go there, this video discusses this entire avenue.

FTSO: Neither deep or dumb, just without seasoning, a big theme park with not much to do if you really look around, besides keep shooting the same areas with the same enemies respawning over and over and over again.

The corporation bullshit, because of how this game was launched, resonates huge levels of hypocrisy that my brain spinning all the time the word is mentioned, I look at Keanu and nothing of value comes out that expensive asset. V as a character with voice and backstory, is even worse, never saw something so dead on arrive like the supposed "the one they all fear."

Negativity is a bitch... let´s think about something, if a billionaire as Elon Musk is backing up these billionaires, the game must be extreme complex to me to understand... oh my Zod! it actually a masterpicles!
Me personally, I think it's touching on many deep questions, but it feels like as the reviewer said, it doesn't seem to know what to do with these questions, and it feels like more was going to be done with it but wasn't allowed for launch time.

What I loved though, was learning about all the literature quotes and refrences. It definately gave the story good padding and possibilities for what can only be described now as possible DLC.. If people like Elon Musk want to really help tyhey should send money to the development teams and get better management.
FTSO: Neither deep or dumb, just without seasoning, a big theme park with not much to do if you really look around, besides keep shooting the same areas with the same enemies respawning over and over and over again.

Tracido: Me personally, I think it's touching on many deep questions, but it feels like as the reviewer said, it doesn't seem to know what to do with these questions, and it feels like more was going to be done with it but wasn't allowed for launch time.

What I loved though, was learning about all the literature quotes and refrences. It definately gave the story good padding and possibilities for what can only be described now as possible DLC.. If people like Elon Musk want to really help tyhey should send money to the development teams and get better management.
The review in the video was very good, as always.

I'm not clicking that but I assume that the video's declaring the game not only dumb but the dumbest thing ever made, right?

XYCat: I'm not clicking that but I assume that the video's declaring the game not only dumb but the dumbest thing ever made, right?
I watched it for you. They called it a little bit dumb and ended with the ubiquitous, "if CDPR had more time..."
I think it was set and staged to be with much depth and induce provocative thought.

It, more or less, ended up like wanting to Colonize mars. They invested in and prepped all the technology, correlated a successfully late launch, then realized at Launch time +3, they forgot to put people on the ship.
It depends entirely on what you are doing.

The stories, main and side are awsome. However if you finish the game, it does seem kind of pointless to keep playing.

That said, I'm playing it again... just hope they fix the ctd's soon.
ast486: It depends entirely on what you are doing.

The stories, main and side are awsome. However if you finish the game, it does seem kind of pointless to keep playing.

I am on my 3rd person in game. I did complete the game with all endings.
I wish there was an option to bypass ALL cuts scenes and BD's. They get old and tiring. On your initial exposure to them, they are a really nice addition. After that, It really makes a person want to strangle the quest giver.
ast486: It depends entirely on what you are doing.

mad_crease: I am on my 3rd person in game. I did complete the game with all endings.
I wish there was an option to bypass ALL cuts scenes and BD's. They get old and tiring. On your initial exposure to them, they are a really nice addition. After that, It really makes a person want to strangle the quest giver.
Heh.

From what I remember you can skip most individual lines in the game... kind of odd that's not always true.

Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.

Summerises well this game, it flirts with some deep cyberpunk ideas and stories.

Yet because they decided mid-devlopment to make this game silverhand keanu 2077 with bugs, we didn't get the true story of this game, which was supposed to be about V and jackie rising in the ranks, A story about nightcity.

V0id94: Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.

Summerises well this game, it flirts with some deep cyberpunk ideas and stories.

Yet because they decided mid-devlopment to make this game silverhand keanu 2077 with bugs, we didn't get the true story of this game, which was supposed to be about V and jackie rising in the ranks, A story about nightcity.
I mean, I hate to break it to you, but if you dreamed up your own story, that doesn't mean that the game was supposed to have it.
Tracido: this video discusses this entire avenue.
The video completely forgets the dilemma of if the consciousness is still "you" when it is removed and digitized. Can the "soul" be digitized or is something always lost? You know, where the whole name "Soulkiller" comes from. Otherwise an excellent analysis, but he forgot the one aspect that gives this whole Relic technology its name. This was one of the endgame worries of V, but somehow this aspect is completely overlooked in this video.
The game is neither deep nor dumb.

For me, the question is "would you want to live in a cyberpunk world yourself".
If I look at the world today I see a whole large part of humanity diligently workiing towards that goal without even knowing and or realising it.

I wonder if that is why the game is under such critique/attack from so many sides.

If anything this games scatters "tip bits" around and who knows what can come about in fertile ground. That alone makes the game golden to me.

I found the main story to be uninteresting, and the world felt empty. :/ Unused, unrealized potential.