It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

V0id94: Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.

Summerises well this game, it flirts with some deep cyberpunk ideas and stories.

Yet because they decided mid-devlopment to make this game silverhand keanu 2077 with bugs, we didn't get the true story of this game, which was supposed to be about V and jackie rising in the ranks, A story about nightcity.
XYCat: I mean, I hate to break it to you, but if you dreamed up your own story, that doesn't mean that the game was supposed to have it.
I wanted a story about v and nightcity. Not about some chip
To me it just felt like what it was. Rushed and half baked with a lot of cut content. It was also the biggest piece of deceptive marketing I've seen since No Mans Sky.

Hello Games worked their arses off to deliver the features that were promised in their marketing, at no additional cost to the player. I'm hoping that CDPR will do the same.
defileddragon: To me it just felt like what it was. Rushed and half baked with a lot of cut content. It was also the biggest piece of deceptive marketing I've seen since No Mans Sky.

Hello Games worked their arses off to deliver the features that were promised in their marketing, at no additional cost to the player. I'm hoping that CDPR will do the same.
could you describe the "deception"?
defileddragon: To me it just felt like what it was. Rushed and half baked with a lot of cut content. It was also the biggest piece of deceptive marketing I've seen since No Mans Sky.

XYCat: could you describe the "deception"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyoJ7onNrg&t=618s
it's dum dum
defileddragon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyoJ7onNrg&t=618s
I'm sure it's some top quality content, whatever's on that link, but could you describe the "deception"?
XYCat: I'm sure it's some top quality content, whatever's on that link, but could you describe the "deception"?
I don't care enough to bother, which is why I linked a 40 minute video that catalogues the numerous deceptions. Watch it, or don't.
XYCat: I'm sure it's some top quality content, whatever's on that link, but could you describe the "deception"?
defileddragon: I don't care enough to bother, which is why I linked a 40 minute video that catalogues the numerous deceptions. Watch it, or don't.
You apparently care enough to bitch about it, repeatedly even, so I assumed you actually have something to say about it, but I guess it was just uhh... "deceptive marketing" :D.
defileddragon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyoJ7onNrg&t=618s
When someone asks you a question and all you do is post a youtube link...I think it's pretty easy to tease out the rest.