It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dawid_Kesik: Try to launch game with launcher in game folder (your computer -> disc where game is installed -> GOG ->Cyberpunk->Launch Cyberpunk 2077). Run by gog crashed for me on cdpr logo, but when i run by that launcher, game worked :)
yep, I did that, I`ve tryed all the launchers and .exe`s there was,

Dawid_Kesik: for me it crash 5 min after i start game, no matter what im doing, i ahve fresh install, no mods, nothing and still getting crashes after i installed 2.0
bummer, hang in there, hotfixes are coming !!
hello, I bought the game, thank you email, in the base game I was informed about the accessories that I can find in my apartment, and that I also have phantom liberty, I don't see cyberpunk: phantom liberty in the gog application-gamelist (I don't have any hidden games). On the main page I keep getting an offer to buy the game (phantom liberty), I click on it, it doesn't give a price, but it says "in library" but I still don't see it there....any help please?
thunder_svk: hello, I bought the game, thank you email, in the base game I was informed about the accessories that I can find in my apartment, and that I also have phantom liberty, I don't see cyberpunk: phantom liberty in the gog application-gamelist (I don't have any hidden games). On the main page I keep getting an offer to buy the game (phantom liberty), I click on it, it doesn't give a price, but it says "in library" but I still don't see it there....any help please?
Are you logged into the same account where you purchased the game? If so, it should be in your game catalog. Verify which email you used to purchase the game.
thunder_svk: hello, I bought the game, thank you email, in the base game I was informed about the accessories that I can find in my apartment, and that I also have phantom liberty, I don't see cyberpunk: phantom liberty in the gog application-gamelist (I don't have any hidden games). On the main page I keep getting an offer to buy the game (phantom liberty), I click on it, it doesn't give a price, but it says "in library" but I still don't see it there....any help please?
paci2020: Are you logged into the same account where you purchased the game? If so, it should be in your game catalog. Verify which email you used to purchase the game.
I checked to be sure, the email is the same. One more discrepancy, in the browser I can see cyberpunk2077, cyberpunk2077 goodiess and cyberpunk2077 phantom liberty goodies, but in the gog app I can only see cyberpunk2077 (I have nothing hidden) and most importantly I can't see the purchased dlc phantom liberty neither in the browser nor in the gog app
https://1iq.cz/img/jP5Xx/z6Kw5.jpg
Post edited September 27, 2023 by thunder_svk
My game is crashing every 15 minutes, I have newest drivers, no mods and quite a beefy PC (Ryzen 7 5800, RTX 3080, game installed on SSD drive), every other game runs great for me. It's embarassing that this game is still so unstable, 3 years after the launch. It's unplayable in this state, I regret buying the DLC.
Revanxv: My game is crashing every 15 minutes, I have newest drivers, no mods and quite a beefy PC (Ryzen 7 5800, RTX 3080, game installed on SSD drive), every other game runs great for me. It's embarassing that this game is still so unstable, 3 years after the launch. It's unplayable in this state, I regret buying the DLC.
try it, someone on steam suggested deleting Galaxy64.dll from the "cyberpunk 2077/bin/x64" folder ... it didn't help me :)
Revanxv: My game is crashing every 15 minutes, I have newest drivers, no mods and quite a beefy PC (Ryzen 7 5800, RTX 3080, game installed on SSD drive), every other game runs great for me. It's embarassing that this game is still so unstable, 3 years after the launch. It's unplayable in this state, I regret buying the DLC.
thunder_svk: try it, someone on steam suggested deleting Galaxy64.dll from the "cyberpunk 2077/bin/x64" folder ... it didn't help me :)
Have the same problem. Contacted with support, but all they requested to do was not working, and after 4 days of sending emails to each other, they started to ignore me.
Post edited September 27, 2023 by DaRealAkionai