It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've always played CD Projekt Red games on PC. I would love to support the devs by ordering the Collector's edition, but I can only see info for it on Console platforms. Will the collector's edition only be released on Console? I've noticed a lot of game devs do this, but I hope it's not the case for CD Projekt Red.

Any info is appreciated.
This question / problem has been solved by xgribbelfiximage
OldSchmo: I've always played CD Projekt Red games on PC. I would love to support the devs by ordering the Collector's edition, but I can only see info for it on Console platforms. Will the collector's edition only be released on Console? I've noticed a lot of game devs do this, but I hope it's not the case for CD Projekt Red.

Any info is appreciated.
Where are you from? If you are from the US, you are out of luck. Source in this twitter post. There is no PC collector's edition in the US. But in Europe there is a PC collector's edition.

Edit: I saw in your profile, you are apparently from the UK. So you should be able to preorder one, if they aren't sold out already. On amazon DE they were gone after 7/8 hours since it was in the middle of the night.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by xgribbelfix
OldSchmo: I've always played CD Projekt Red games on PC. I would love to support the devs by ordering the Collector's edition, but I can only see info for it on Console platforms. Will the collector's edition only be released on Console? I've noticed a lot of game devs do this, but I hope it's not the case for CD Projekt Red.

Any info is appreciated.
xgribbelfix: Where are you from? If you are from the US, you are out of luck. Source in this twitter post. There is no PC collector's edition in the US. But in Europe there is a PC collector's edition.

Edit: I saw in your profile, you are apparently from the UK. So you should be able to preorder one, if they aren't sold out already. On amazon DE they were gone after 7/8 hours since it was in the middle of the night.
I'm in the UK, so maybe I'm in luck?
xgribbelfix: Where are you from? If you are from the US, you are out of luck. Source in this twitter post. There is no PC collector's edition in the US. But in Europe there is a PC collector's edition.

OldSchmo: I'm in the UK, so maybe I'm in luck?
You might. I only know two retailers in the UK. I found the PC CE on GAME, but they are unfortunately gone. Didn't find them on amazon UK

Any info is appreciated.

What do you mean "they were gone"? According to the official Cyberpunk website they aren't even available for sale yet. It still states "Coming soon". What kind of bullshit is this? How is it possible to be completely sold out before the sale even starts?

SuccessDenied: What do you mean "they were gone"? According to the official Cyberpunk website they aren't even available for sale yet. It still states "Coming soon". What kind of bullshit is this? How is it possible to be completely sold out before the sale even starts?
They weren't available anymore when i looked this morning at like 08:00. I preordered mine when it became available on Amazon DE at like 01:00.

I refreshed the official site the whole time, but i figured looking for it directly was a safer way. It was the same for Death Stranding one week ago.
SuccessDenied: What do you mean "they were gone"? According to the official Cyberpunk website they aren't even available for sale yet. It still states "Coming soon". What kind of bullshit is this? How is it possible to be completely sold out before the sale even starts?
xgribbelfix: They weren't available anymore when i looked this morning at like 08:00. I preordered mine when it became available on Amazon DE at like 01:00.

I refreshed the official site the whole time, but i figured looking for it directly was a safer way. It was the same for Death Stranding one week ago.
Ok, thanks for the heads-up.
And I'm still looking at a "Coming soon" screen on their stupid website. Well, thanks CDPR for screwing me over. I guess no Collectors Edition for me then. That ONE single time in decades that I'm finally interested in one, and they sell it behind my back. Oh, that sucks.
Its sad unavailable to get one, if it is true. Guess normal(digital) for me then, wanted to get one CE for PC version too.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by soulstone01
xgribbelfix: They weren't available anymore when i looked this morning at like 08:00. I preordered mine when it became available on Amazon DE at like 01:00.

SuccessDenied: Ok, thanks for the heads-up.
And I'm still looking at a "Coming soon" screen on their stupid website. Well, thanks CDPR for screwing me over. I guess no Collectors Edition for me then. That ONE single time in decades that I'm finally interested in one, and they sell it behind my back. Oh, that sucks.
I am totally with you. Surely, if there is any page to go to, it is the official page. If I had known that wasn't being updated while the game was selling out through OTHER retailers, then I may have got it, But now, thanks to CDPR, I am stopped from "giving all the profits to CD Projekt RED"!!! Grrrrr! Certainly not going to bother pre-ordering the standard edition now, until the game release date.

EDIT: The CDPR page has JUST been updated and now show GAME to order it from, GAME has sold out, of course, and no option to buy direct, which is what I thought the official page was all about. Seems there are still copies available on console, so either console gamers are poorer, or CDPR made more available for console. Not happy with CDPR at all at the moment. Most I have ever been disappointed in them!
Post edited June 10, 2019 by UK_John
UK_John: EDIT: The CDPR page has JUST been updated and now show GAME to order it from, GAME has sold out, of course, and no option to buy direct, which is what I thought the official page was all about. Seems there are still copies available on console, so either console gamers are poorer, or CDPR made more available for console. Not happy with CDPR at all at the moment. Most I have ever been disappointed in them!
Ditto. This is very poor planning.

Why not get the number of preorders _before_ actually deciding on the number of copies you intend to sell?

Why not offer the real version here at your very own site?
I sure have no intentiohn at all to give even a single cent to Mr Bezos or any other retailer, even less if they are the ones that demand incredibly low numbers of copies of physical editions just so they don't need to stock them (just in case that is their line of reasoning).

To be honest, after playing and absolutely loving Witcher 3, I was sure of preordering your new game. After today, I'm absolutely not. Right now there doesn't seem to be a way to get the physical collectoer's edition at all, and even less so directly from you. But if I can only get the digital version anyway, I can just as well wait for the eventual sale of the digital version.

You certainly have an extremely efficient way to kill a player's hint of a hype.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by joergino
joergino: But if I can only get the digital version anyway, I can just as well wait for the eventual sale of the digital version.

You certainly have an extremely efficient way to kill a player's hint of a hype.
This. I never pre-order games anymore. I planned to drop the whopping sum on the Collector's Edition -- today, 10 months out from release. Now I have absolutely no reason to .... for what? To 'reserve' my digital copy? No.

Any info is appreciated.

How is that even possible? I was online during the reveal stream and watched the trailer. I was up till 4 am and checked amazon multiple times as well as other reputable seller sites near me and they didnt update anything. It was not even on the listing page.

Shame, i was really looking forward of getting the CE for Cyberpunk. Luckily I got the CE for The Witcher 3, which was really worth the price imho.

I also do not understand the lack of a physical CE in North america. I mean unless they sell the CE as a loss it literally is a tool to press money. So many people are wanting this game.
Just announced on Twitter:

"Good news for our US community - @Marcin360 kept telling us how much you all want #Cyberpunk2077 PC editions (Standard and CE!) available physically in stores. It‘ll happen - we‘ll share more details in the future!"
VideoGameCarnage: Just announced on Twitter:

"Good news for our US community - @Marcin360 kept telling us how much you all want #Cyberpunk2077 PC editions (Standard and CE!) available physically in stores. It‘ll happen - we‘ll share more details in the future!"
This is a company that isn't out of touch. Enjoy my $250.
I'd rather buy it directly from CDPR, and not from a physical retailer such as GameStop. Let's hope that his statement also includes Amazon.