It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oi, lads and gals :D

so i've found this mod that is 11 GB and took frogging a lot to download from nexusmods.
so kudos to Floyd2099 for making such a big job with around 800 audio files modified and enhanced to make a proper audio mix and balance (as mod description says]mod description says https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1382]).

in my experience i started to hear npc better, some environment ambient sounds a bit more clear for me.

have anyone tried this mod yet and what is your experience? maybe some stuff to tune to make it work even better? :D
franky-boy: Oi, lads and gals :D

so i've found this mod that is 11 GB and took frogging a lot to download from nexusmods.
so kudos to Floyd2099 for making such a big job with around 800 audio files modified and enhanced to make a proper audio mix and balance (as mod description says]mod description says https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1382]).

in my experience i started to hear npc better, some environment ambient sounds a bit more clear for me.

have anyone tried this mod yet and what is your experience? maybe some stuff to tune to make it work even better? :D
Whew, I'm trying to download it, but there's so many parts and each takes quite a time without paid speed access. I want to try this myself, though.
franky-boy: Oi, lads and gals :D

I can see Nexus pulling this due to the bandwidth usage. Or, throttling it down so bad, you just stop trying.

Watching your download progress is like watching defrag on an old hard drive with bad sectors.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by mad_crease
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I can get to it soon.
mad_crease: I can see Nexus pulling this due to the bandwidth usage. Or, throttling it down so bad, you just stop trying.

Watching your download progress is like watching defrag on an old hard drive with bad sectors.
there are alternative links to download this mod, including gdirve.
When I decided to refund this game, I figured it was beyond even the man-Gods over at Nexus to fix/improve this car crash.

I can only hope they show mercy on me for underestimating them. There is nothing they cannot fix.
there is torrent file attached on mod page. so i guess downloading can be faster :D

here is my hashes for archive, downloaded from nexusmods
md5sum - 81df903abf3dfe91ff8c3f857361b8d9
sha256sum - 03baa5b3a64d523759d18acb8a03ce89429eef7956b6a4d4e56cfda0a32f26e6
sha512sum - fec82f62eca31ec59e8f2d150093d3841eb73a888d2e29cd91712ccb6b0e4e02d5369481e6524f1bbf3253e7680b7f79947079c4516b3b 1d4f5e4f074f8e05b6
deleted
Post edited September 26, 2022 by Cirilla_1980
Mayoshkin: Hi, maybe my question is stupid, but does this mod work with other localization, not just english?
hello :) can't answer to your question. from mod's description file audio_2_soundbanks is changed in this mod.
and as i see there is separate archive lang_en_voice.archive for voicing.
so doubt it comes over localization sound
Deleted
Post edited September 26, 2022 by Cirilla_1980
Thx for the heads up, i rly hope CDPR themself do a volume equalizing as well
But for now this mod will do.

o7