It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all. I searched a bit but couldn't find an answer about this.

Can someone that installed Cyberpunk2077 today verify that the GOG version is a 1 click 1.03 installation? To clarify I would like to know if by downloading the installer the game updates to 1.03 AFTER original installation or if the initial installation is 1.03-ready --> already integrated for a "cleaner" approach on setup files.
I installed the game yesterday and it installed 1.03 for me, no patches after
EnterpriseNL: I installed the game yesterday and it installed 1.03 for me, no patches after
Nice :)
EnterpriseNL: I installed the game yesterday and it installed 1.03 for me, no patches after
Appreciate the reply my friend. CD Project Red just released another small patch just 15mins ago.
I will install a bit later and will give some feedback on patch version and any changes I will come across.
greekfragma: Appreciate the reply my friend. CD Project Red just released another small patch just 15mins ago.
I will install a bit later and will give some feedback on patch version and any changes I will come across.
Ah, and you thanks for notifying me, I thought this patch would drop around 15th december
Patch 1.04 just released now
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Dimerite