It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I preordered it a day before release, had to deal with the glitches and performance issues, (I did first play this with a GTX 1080, before my upgrade to an RTX 3090) but did not refund it as I'm positive that they'll fix most of the issues and add more content, but I for one will hold off playing it until more content makes it into the game, but to be sure, this is the last time I will pre-purchase a game from CDPR...

I am glad that they canceled the MMO as that would have taken away much-needed improvements and content from this and future SP games!
At this point it's abandonware. Oh well.
TZODnmr2k5: I preordered it a day before release, had to deal with the glitches and performance issues, (I did first play this with a GTX 1080, before my upgrade to an RTX 3090) but did not refund it as I'm positive that they'll fix most of the issues and add more content, but I for one will hold off playing it until more content makes it into the game, but to be sure, this is the last time I will pre-purchase a game from CDPR...

I am glad that they canceled the MMO as that would have taken away much-needed improvements and content from this and future SP games!
MMO? The amount of misinformation you eat is out of this world, geezus xD

Even in the article they call it "CP2077 multiplayer version" lol , like, no. It was never going to be that xD
vBDKv: Was expecting an rpg, found none.
Let me guess, V has a name and personality? yeah, fuck them...I guess.. lol
Post edited April 23, 2021 by jocaguz18
TZODnmr2k5: I preordered it a day before release, had to deal with the glitches and performance issues, (I did first play this with a GTX 1080, before my upgrade to an RTX 3090) but did not refund it as I'm positive that they'll fix most of the issues and add more content, but I for one will hold off playing it until more content makes it into the game, but to be sure, this is the last time I will pre-purchase a game from CDPR...

jocaguz18: MMO? The amount of misinformation you eat is out of this world, geezus xD

Even in the article they call it "CP2077 multiplayer version" lol , like, no. It was never going to be that xD
vBDKv: Was expecting an rpg, found none.
jocaguz18: Let me guess, V has a name and personality? yeah, fuck them...I guess.. lol
It's a glorified Borderlands at best.
quantum69: At this point it's abandonware. Oh well.
The players abandon the game by the thousands, yes.
The company has to keep trying to fix this mess for another 4 years, according to the information they gave to shareholders. I knew people who invested in the stock. I hope they enjoy watching it bleed away for the coming years. This is the only entertainment CDPR can provide at this point. Another sad reality to accept. My bad for believing in these guys. I still believe in Nintendo, though. Pretty much the only name in the industry with consistent quality. They decided not to release a broken game for quick cash. They knew Zelda would die of COVID so they pushed back. Someday, the BotW sequel will come and I can finally rediscover why I like videogames.
quantum69: At this point it's abandonware. Oh well.
Seems unreasonable to call it "abandonware" right after they released a big patch fixing all kinds of things in the game. Obviously we can't be sure, but I would expect more patches to be coming for this game.
This game has the nastiest player base I've ever seen.

You have people who mindlessly hate the game and everyone who enjoys it.

Then you have people who are flat out shills who are beyond deluded.

I really want to know the average age or the IQ of these people. I don't know how people who say there isn't anything good about this game expect to be taken seriously, nor those like OP.

Totally shameless and deluded.
chris1995: This game has the nastiest player base I've ever seen.
Don't confuse the vocal few to the whole player base.

Many of us played the game and now wait for the updates, but we don't need to either bash CDPR for releasing as unfinished games as Bethesda or Ubisoft, nor do we praise Marcin Iwinski as the new Gabe Newell.
1.22 is live