It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it possible to batch craft rare components? I'd be happy if it was a perk you could get. Spending several minutes slogging through changing white components to green, to blue etc takes forever. Yes, I know there's a file that can be altered so it takes less time but I want to be able to type into a box, convert 600 of one grade of component to the next tier up.
Chaos_Marine: Is it possible to batch craft rare components? I'd be happy if it was a perk you could get. Spending several minutes slogging through changing white components to green, to blue etc takes forever. Yes, I know there's a file that can be altered so it takes less time but I want to be able to type into a box, convert 600 of one grade of component to the next tier up.
+1 to that....
would be nice. as of now I use it as a chance to catch up with chat when I'm streaming, hehe.