It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have been waiting to purchase and play this game for almost 3 years now. I live in the middle east (UAE) and I just wanted to know if parts of the game will be censored if I purchased it for PC from GOG.com.
For UAE I imagine that references to/depictions of homo-sexuality might have been removed, don't know what's tolerable over there in terms of nudity and/or graphic violence.

If you want to make sure that you're getting an uncensored version you might want to just use a VPN, set your location to somewhere in Europe and then do the purchase.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Swedrami
Swedrami: For UAE I imagine that references to/depictions of homo-sexuality might have been removed, don't know what's tolerable over there in terms of nudity and/or graphic violence.

If you want to make sure that you're getting an uncensored version you might want to just use a VPN, set your location to somewhere in Europe and then do the purchase.
Unlikely, and that's mostly a stereotype anyways.
I'd be much more afraid of living in someplace like Australia which appears to hit everything with the ban hammer. Did you hear they banned hentai recently? The fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. And there's postal, and GTA...and what didn't they ban or censor. Pretty much everything.