It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This game is mess even on decent PC hardware and basically unplayable on consoles. Even going by all the footage released by CDPR themselves this should NOT have such high hardware demands. It doesn't really look any better than RDR2 or Doom Eternal in those trailers.
Herbstpoet: This game is mess even on decent PC hardware and basically unplayable on consoles. Even going by all the footage released by CDPR themselves this should NOT have such high hardware demands. It doesn't really look any better than RDR2 or Doom Eternal in those trailers.
Haha, The hangover after the hype is always painful. Don't worry, it will pass. I downgraded my expectations after the first gameplay videos. I will wait for significant price cut, bug fixing , performance optimization and normalization of the video cards prices.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by ivanx
low rated
Yea right becouse rdr2 was not a mess after the realase and doom eternal is more like fps on Rails with Tiny maps.
Go play some call of duty, child
Well I think I played 8 hour straight, CDPR must be doing something right. This is more exciting than Wticher 3 is for sure.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Cyberway
This game is a work of art. A true masterpiece. I've just played for 24 hours and i absolutely love it. Took me a few hours to figure out the best graphic settings my system can run, took me another few hours to figure out the skilltree mechanics and the hacking system and i started new maybe three times because i didn't like my choices but now it's a blast.

They'll patch the remaining bugs in the months to come. This game looks better on medium settings than any of the soulless junk bethesda, ea or ubisoft spit in their customers faces year by year.

Just took a break to sleep and post something positive in this forum :D

Have fun everyone!
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Hermanthemad
low rated
You should add activision mass crap production.
I see people get the idea ... :D
low rated
Hermanthemad: I see people get the idea ... :D
My iron rule is not buying any overrated bug crap from this worthless "AAA" companiese.
Depends what you mean by disappoint and also you expectation.

If you were expecting a "revolution", as in something that would change gaming forever, then yes it's probably a disappointment, in the same way that Witcher 3 was.

If you were expecting a good FPS in a Cyberpunk open world, then I think that the game definitely deliver, it's still pretty rough around the edge but it's playable, at least on my system, and for now at least (after around 6-7 hours) I am enjoying it a lot even if I would have preferred it to be more "focused", as in, Deus-Ex (original) like instead of Assassin Creed 2077.
Hermanthemad: I see people get the idea ... :D
franzmauser: My iron rule is not buying any overrated bug crap from this worthless "AAA" companiese.
This and also never pre-order a game, because owning a game, but not able playing it immersively is worse than not having it. Pre-orders are viable option only in case of early access titles, where gamers could see that the things are going in the right direction and the devs are taking cues from them.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by ivanx
Cyberway: Well I think I played 8 hour straight, CDPR must be doing something right. This is more exciting than Wticher 3 is for sure.
so you like gibbons with tits and dongs i see... because this game has absolutely zero appealing characters in it. in fact its basically impossible to make a good looking character in the creator itself. also the game is not even a game yet. just a pre alpha bugfest. (the 45 minute gameplay video which they shown 1 year ago was not this bad. there were actual humanlike npcs moving around, while in the real released game the npc postures are horrendous, and they even changed the faces of the characters to make them even less appealing.) and the story is nonexistent. also there is basically no music in the game. deus ex human revolution is a 2011 game and beats the crap out of this one a thousand times.
low rated
Cyberway: Well I think I played 8 hour straight, CDPR must be doing something right. This is more exciting than Wticher 3 is for sure.
Delludus2: so you like gibbons with tits and dongs i see... because this game has absolutely zero appealing characters in it. in fact its basically impossible to make a good looking character in the creator itself. also the game is not even a game yet. just a pre alpha bugfest. (the 45 minute gameplay video which they shown 1 year ago was not this bad. there were actual humanlike npcs moving around, while in the real released game the npc postures are horrendous, and they even changed the faces of the characters to make them even less appealing.) and the story is nonexistent. also there is basically no music in the game. deus ex human revolution is a 2011 game and beats the crap out of this one a thousand times.
So dont play? But you cant stop playing.

I dont think they nailed the Cyberpunk Attitude with this. one can see this is made by white dudes. They need to put some Mr T and Ice Cube to the sequel. Of course I could be wrong Im just starting. But Ive always imagined Cyberpunk to be more badass and wilder, if anybody has read 2020 corebook know what I mean.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Cyberway
franzmauser: Yea right becouse rdr2 was not a mess after the realase and doom eternal is more like fps on Rails with Tiny maps.
Go play some call of duty, child
It was great on Xbox One X, great optimization of RDR2 on the console I played, never crashed, always stable FPS without drops. Amazing graphics for that time.
You are probably talking about the PC version and I agree, bought it on Rockstar launcher, played few hours, crashed dozens of times, never touched it again. Lesson learnt.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Zeev
Runs great on my old PC: i7-5280k 1080gtx and i love the game. I have a g-sync monitor though so i dont see any stutters. So maybe something to look into.
Played the whole day yesterday and am not disappointed at all.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by xemmy
Herbstpoet: This game is mess even on decent PC hardware and basically unplayable on consoles. Even going by all the footage released by CDPR themselves this should NOT have such high hardware demands. It doesn't really look any better than RDR2 or Doom Eternal in those trailers.
So erm... you bought it despite knowing about the performance and the bugs, or what?

Because I mean sure on a technical level it's disappointing but the devs had to crunch hard, we're in the midst of a global pandemic, and it's close to christmas. It's not like we all NEED IT NAAAOOO, just buy it in 5-6 months when it's patched up. Should management have waited until then? Probably. But doesn't change that either way the game will be enjoyable somewhere mid of next year.