It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like the game, it gives me the right "ghost in the shell" / "bladerunner" feel/vibe
not disappointed at all
game works fine (and I have it on a mechanical Hdd, with settings on ultra 1080p stable over 60 fps )
it may need some QOL tiny fixes (like a bloody walk toggle)
but the atmo ... it clicks for me

Cheers
low rated
Herbstpoet: This game is mess even on decent PC hardware and basically unplayable on consoles. Even going by all the footage released by CDPR themselves this should NOT have such high hardware demands. It doesn't really look any better than RDR2 or Doom Eternal in those trailers.
Carighan: So erm... you bought it despite knowing about the performance and the bugs, or what?

Because I mean sure on a technical level it's disappointing but the devs had to crunch hard, we're in the midst of a global pandemic, and it's close to christmas. It's not like we all NEED IT NAAAOOO, just buy it in 5-6 months when it's patched up. Should management have waited until then? Probably. But doesn't change that either way the game will be enjoyable somewhere mid of next year.
Dont Bother to discuss with OP, to comfortly playing on pc the advance knowledge of pc parts and ability to build your pc by yourself and installng and optimizing OS is mandatory.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by franzmauser
Delludus2: so you like gibbons with tits and dongs i see... because this game has absolutely zero appealing characters in it. in fact its basically impossible to make a good looking character in the creator itself. also the game is not even a game yet. just a pre alpha bugfest. (the 45 minute gameplay video which they shown 1 year ago was not this bad. there were actual humanlike npcs moving around, while in the real released game the npc postures are horrendous, and they even changed the faces of the characters to make them even less appealing.) and the story is nonexistent. also there is basically no music in the game. deus ex human revolution is a 2011 game and beats the crap out of this one a thousand times.
Cyberway: So dont play? But you cant stop playing.

I dont think they nailed the Cyberpunk Attitude with this. one can see this is made by white dudes. They need to put some Mr T and Ice Cube to the sequel. Of course I could be wrong Im just starting. But Ive always imagined Cyberpunk to be more badass and wilder, if anybody has read 2020 corebook know what I mean.
i do not play it. deleted it after 6 hours of gameplay. sadly no refunds. crap is crap. and its too black in fact. there is barely any human in this game. mostly gibbons with 60IQ. and they want to sell us that they survived... lol.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Delludus2
It has its issues but this is the kind of impatience that ticks me off about gamers these days. Yes, the bugs and performance problems are irritating. This happens with these sorts of games, it's pretty inevitable. This is one of the most ambitious open world games ever designed, it's going to take time to be optimized and to have the bugs fixed. It's the same crap people give Bethesda all the time. They whine about the bugs but don't seem to realize just how many variables there are in these sorts of games. The more variables there are, the more room there is for things to go wrong.

Be patient, enable the analytics thing in-game, report bugs and in time, things will be better. That's just how this sort of thing works.
low rated
JakobFel: It has its issues but this is the kind of impatience that ticks me off about gamers these days. Yes, the bugs and performance problems are irritating. This happens with these sorts of games, it's pretty inevitable. This is one of the most ambitious open world games ever designed, it's going to take time to be optimized and to have the bugs fixed. It's the same crap people give Bethesda all the time. They whine about the bugs but don't seem to realize just how many variables there are in these sorts of games. The more variables there are, the more room there is for things to go wrong.

Be patient, enable the analytics thing in-game, report bugs and in time, things will be better. That's just how this sort of thing works.
no... my issues will only get better when the game will be heavily modded. i do not want these ugly npcs in my game. i dont want to throw up every time i load this crap in. i want good atmosphere with well designed characters and WHITE CHARACTERS AS WELL! not just this chink gibbon mexican mix. you know like the witcher 3. that game had Zerricanians too. still worked. this does not. also the postures. the look of the characters. this is worse than mass effect andromeda.
Why are people comparing this game to rdr2, that is just funny rdr2 is buggy and was even crashing a lot.
If you want to be taken seriously talk about GTA 5.
It´s as polished and buggy as to be expected when a game releases.
Overall i´m pretty happy. A few bugs here and there but that´s it.

Also, after allowing nVidia to pick my settings for me on my 2070S it really looks beautiful, everything on highest except for 2 RayTracing settings. That´s pretty okay overall.

Sure some people will have issues but you cannot expect them to release a game and to then run flawlessly on about 738462582 different combinations of hardware!

RDR2? Don´t get me started. All they had was a beauty of a game, waaaaaaaay less complex than CP2077.

Don´t get me wrong, there certainly is place for improvement but it´s nowhere as shitty as disappointed teens say it is...
https://streamable.com/70pq4y
Well that's an opinion not a fact, and this kind of game has to face two kinds of reviews by people, one is for what trully the game is, and i could count with my fingers how many people are doing that.

But also this game has generated a train of hype and a lot of people is evaluating the game only considering the expectatives they created in their minds. And boy, some people are being mean and that's not fair.

This game hasn't reinvented anything, has its own flaws and the caractheristic ones of open world games, but I don't think it deserves the harsh punishment just because some people can't handle the hype.

No need to say that I didn't build up any hope or hype, and i am just enjoying what the game has to offer me. And it is a lot.
[deleted]
Post edited February 12, 2023 by lace_gardenia
Cyberway: I dont think they nailed the Cyberpunk Attitude with this. one can see this is made by white dudes. They need to put some Mr T and Ice Cube to the sequel. Of course I could be wrong Im just starting. But Ive always imagined Cyberpunk to be more badass and wilder, if anybody has read 2020 corebook know what I mean.
Could we please dispense with racism? The idea that people with the same skin color all think alike is not only stupid and wrong, it's offensive. There are black folks who don't think much of Mr. T or Ice Cube, and white folks who do.

I can't stand rap "music," however--and I don't care what the skin color is of the people who make that crap, either...;)
Herbstpoet: This game is mess even on decent PC hardware and basically unplayable on consoles. Even going by all the footage released by CDPR themselves this should NOT have such high hardware demands. It doesn't really look any better than RDR2 or Doom Eternal in those trailers.
They should def work on the performance and bugs, the game is good, I'm enjoying it, but playing in 4:3 aspect is possibly why I even get okay fps. (I have a CRT, will try it on a 1080p LED)
[deleted]
waltc: Could we please dispense with racism? The idea that people with the same skin color all think alike is not only stupid and wrong, it's offensive. There are black folks who don't think much of Mr. T or Ice Cube, and white folks who do.

I can't stand rap "music," however--and I don't care what the skin color is of the people who make that crap, either...;)
lace_gardenia: saying something is "made by white dudes" to imply it's (lack of) cultural understanding works just fine.

(i'm an very pale person myself)
My response wasn't directed to your post, but I will say that in the US most blacks & whites don't live in a Cyberpunk culture...far from it...;) Still--I would argue that "white dudes" as well as "black dudes" can understand many things apart from narrow-minded notions as to their "respective cultures"--which I find somewhat racist. My definition of "racism" is "Anything which defines and categorizes people by their skin color"--ie, all blacks do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, just as all whites do not live in the same culture, believe the same things, etc. I favor a color-blind society in which skin color is only as important as hair or eye color and has no significance apart from that.
low rated
[deleted]