It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,Sorry for dumb question, but didn't find info on subject anywhere else. How to store vehicles in garage so they don't show up on map all the time (icons and cars themselves). Basically, found couple of them in Badlands, others just bought but they stay in the world and icons clutter the minimap. Double sorry for dumb question.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Wardoze: Hello,Sorry for dumb question, but didn't find info on subject anywhere else. How to store vehicles in garage so they don't show up on map all the time (icons and cars themselves). Basically, found couple of them in Badlands, others just bought but they stay in the world and icons clutter the minimap. Double sorry for dumb question.
That's odd, most cars I've had on the map are 2 maybe 3, then they dissapear when I call for a new one.

I have not seen any mention of a garage or a way to store vehicles in all my time playing so sadly I can't help youi there.
Wardoze: Hello,Sorry for dumb question, but didn't find info on subject anywhere else. How to store vehicles in garage so they don't show up on map all the time (icons and cars themselves). Basically, found couple of them in Badlands, others just bought but they stay in the world and icons clutter the minimap. Double sorry for dumb question.
Deco_Icon: That's odd, most cars I've had on the map are 2 maybe 3, then they dissapear when I call for a new one.

I have not seen any mention of a garage or a way to store vehicles in all my time playing so sadly I can't help youi there.
Yes, the cars stay on the minimap for me also, this happened after patch 1.2. Previously they just dissapeard after you used them and leave them in random places, after 1.2 they always show in the minimap. Although the spawn feature for them still works properly. I don't know if this a bug or a feature, as i cannot find an option in the menu for this not to happen.