It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys I don't know if I'm the only one but when i press purple Play button, it goes grey for a few seconds and then comes back to purple, and nothing happens.

I tried to redownload the game few times, tried to repair it, downloaded the newest graphic drivers from nvidia and nothing works. Maybe GOG have problem downloading the rest of the files, my Cyberpunk 2077 folder is 59,6 GB and I have read some posts that people say that they folder is around 80 GB. Maybe thats the issue.

Am I the only one with that problem?
kivva: Guys I don't know if I'm the only one but when i press purple Play button, it goes grey for a few seconds and then comes back to purple, and nothing happens.

I tried to redownload the game few times, tried to repair it, downloaded the newest graphic drivers from nvidia and nothing works. Maybe GOG have problem downloading the rest of the files, my Cyberpunk 2077 folder is 59,6 GB and I have read some posts that people say that they folder is around 80 GB. Maybe thats the issue.

Am I the only one with that problem?
Try restarting gog galaxy or your pc

also, if you look for topics on the same issue, i pisted a possible solution for the folder size issue
Post edited December 10, 2020 by sigmer