It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

Pre-purched the game throu GOG today 9th des. But cant see the option to download the Goodie pack from GOG.com

It supposed to be on the top of the main page, but there is nothing there

Anyone else having the same issue?
Yeah, I don't see anywhere to access extras.

Isn't there a digital comic?
Mohareb: Hi

Pre-purched the game throu GOG today 9th des. But cant see the option to download the Goodie pack from GOG.com

Yeah I can see where do I go to download all the "goodies" included with Cyberpunk.
The Comic isn't released until the 10th, but yeah.. you should be able to access the original score and wallpapers etc... i can't find where to get them either.
same
cant access them
even tho it shows u have free goodies
jojo4599: same
cant access them
For the screenshots and such, there's an entry on the website library marked Cyberpunk 2077 goodies that you can click to grab those. The rest requires a key in the "keys" section of the library, but don't release for another hour and a half. This second, it leads to a login thing that we don't have un/pw for.
jojo4599: same
cant access them
KageSpartan: For the screenshots and such, there's an entry on the website library marked Cyberpunk 2077 goodies that you can click to grab those. The rest requires a key in the "keys" section of the library, but don't release for another hour and a half. This second, it leads to a login thing that we don't have un/pw for.
Well sir, i cant see it. Where is the "library marked Cyberpunk 2077"?
The digital comic and art book is already live. I accessed them about 5 hours ago.
Razor_Reaperr: The digital comic and art book is already live. I accessed them about 5 hours ago.
Where and how?
Razor_Reaperr: The digital comic and art book is already live. I accessed them about 5 hours ago.
jhalar: Where and how?
https://www.cyberpunk.net/comicbook/en/
https://www.cyberpunk.net/artbook/en/
what about the wallpapers and whatnot?
Mohareb: Hi

I can't find the goodies either. None of the pre-order bonuses are available for me. Dunno what is going on with that. Perhaps it unlocks with the game? Wasn't going to complain until then, but just saw this thread so chiming in.
KageSpartan: For the screenshots and such, there's an entry on the website library marked Cyberpunk 2077 goodies that you can click to grab those. The rest requires a key in the "keys" section of the library, but don't release for another hour and a half. This second, it leads to a login thing that we don't have un/pw for.
Mohareb: Well sir, i cant see it. Where is the "library marked Cyberpunk 2077"?
Look at the word immediately prior to "library" in my statement. That word is there on purpose.

Look at the version of your Library on the website. Those bits are not accessible from Galaxy.
(solved)

Thx for KageSpartan as he was correct in a way

So to get your posters and soundtrack then go...

1 into your game in GOG.com (Library)
2 Click the Arrow that is pointing down. Its in the bottom of the icon to Cyberpunk 2077 game
3 Click "Wiew downloads

THen you will see them in the right side there

PS: i swear they where not there pre- lunsj

If you want the artbook and digital comic click this link

www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies#how-it-works