It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Can someone provide their experience when they canceled their Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order on GOG?

Yes i know, i broke the golden rule - never pre-order. But i was in such fanboy mode, recently even built a new PC for this game and bought their merchandise, earlier bought all Witcher series, even books.

Sorry CDPR, but you lost my trust with the recent events, downgrades and the latest video with terrible Johnny Silverhand model was a real shocker. Maybe some SJW inside tries to sabotage the game? Whatever the case am off for now. It is sad that they started pandering and turned their back to loyal fans who actually bought and made CDPR famous with Witcher series (which SJW hated and even called racist). I don't say never, maybe some day, but only after release.
Attachments:
jony.png (495 Kb)
You do know that optimizing is in the last months of game being released, hence " NOT FINALIZED "[i][/i]

Wait perhaps until much longer and see if they still pander and then cancel pre-order.

These are mine 2 cents. I am not a fanboy and I think they could have found better way to implement gender thing.
ernexus: Can someone provide their experience when they canceled their Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order on GOG?
Log-on to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders, find Cyberpunk and choose 'Contact support' on the little dropdown that appears on hover. Title the request appropriately ("Get woke, go broke" suggested), provide a civil and articulate explanation as to why you are cancelling - they pass it over to CDPR, as was assured to me to me in my case. I got my money back on the same day but your mileage may vary depending on your location.
Thanks for the info, got my money back today. Also it is a good idea to include request to refund in cash in a message rather than gog virtual money, so they dont have to ask anything and do instant refund.
ernexus: Can someone provide their experience when they canceled their Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order on GOG?

Yes i know, i broke the golden rule - never pre-order. But i was in such fanboy mode, recently even built a new PC for this game and bought their merchandise, earlier bought all Witcher series, even books.

Sorry CDPR, but you lost my trust with the recent events, downgrades and the latest video with terrible Johnny Silverhand model was a real shocker. Maybe some SJW inside tries to sabotage the game? Whatever the case am off for now. It is sad that they started pandering and turned their back to loyal fans who actually bought and made CDPR famous with Witcher series (which SJW hated and even called racist). I don't say never, maybe some day, but only after release.
Thankfully did not pre-order every bit of new information I hear about it is slowly making me less interested in Cyberpunk 2077 and I have gotten every CDPR game when it launched.
Expect Cyberpunk 2077 to have more sjw bullshit infesting it a head of release.
The original CDproject devs split and left a while back. Some of those devs made Ruiner.
If you really need that cyberpunk itch scratched, get Ruiner instead.
high rated
Sevnarco: The original CDproject devs split and left a while back. Some of those devs made Ruiner.
Don't spread lies. Two people from CD Projekt Red PRE Witcher 2 left and worked work on Ruiner.
Sevnarco: The original CDproject devs split and left a while back. Some of those devs made Ruiner.
Hickory: Don't spread lies. Two people from CD Projekt Red PRE Witcher 2 left and worked work on Ruiner.
A former dev said : "nearly 50% left the company after Witcher 1 to 2".
So where did i lie by stating original devs split and left a while back?
Hickory: Don't spread lies. Two people from CD Projekt Red PRE Witcher 2 left and worked work on Ruiner.
Sevnarco: A former dev said : "nearly 50% left the company after Witcher 1 to 2".
Post your proof.

TWO people, Magdalena Tomkowicz and Jakub Styliński, from CD Projekt Red, pre Witcher 2, worked on Ruiner. You lied by saying: "The original CDproject devs split and left a while back. Some of those devs made Ruiner."
Sevnarco: A former dev said : "nearly 50% left the company after Witcher 1 to 2".
Hickory: Post your proof.

TWO people, Magdalena Tomkowicz and Jakub Styliński, from CD Projekt Red, pre Witcher 2, worked on Ruiner. You lied by saying: "The original CDproject devs split and left a while back. Some of those devs made Ruiner."
Read what i said again slowly. No lies were stated but keep fishing you seem desperate
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Sevnarco
Hickory: Post your proof.

Sevnarco: Read what i said again slowly. No lies were stated but keep fishing you seem desperate
I ask again: post your proof.

You lied by omission. Don't you get it? CD Projekt Red was a tiny, unknown development team (less than 100 people) at the time you are talking about.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Hickory
Sevnarco: Read what i said again slowly. No lies were stated but keep fishing you seem desperate
Hickory: I ask again: post your proof.

You lied by omission. Don't you get it? CD Projekt Red was a tiny, unknown development team (less than 100 people) at the time you are talking about.
Look it up yourself. By the time you took to post your bullshit you could have found it already.
high rated
ptrwllrd: Log-on to https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders, find Cyberpunk and choose 'Contact support' on the little dropdown that appears on hover. Title the request appropriately ("Get woke, go broke" suggested), provide a civil and articulate explanation as to why you are cancelling - they pass it over to CDPR, as was assured to me to me in my case. I got my money back on the same day but your mileage may vary depending on your location.
Really? It took me several days to get a refund. They tried to push me towards GOG credit by saying that could be instant but that refunding my card would take several days. I told them that, depending on how they keep going with these decisions, I might not be ordering from GoG again, so I wanted my money back.
Hickory: I ask again: post your proof.

Sevnarco: Look it up yourself. By the time you took to post your bullshit you could have found it already.
So you have no proof. As I thought.
myrhev: I told them that, depending on how they keep going with these decisions, I might not be ordering from GoG again, so I wanted my money back.
+1
God bless