It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jheadhunter: My preload works, using gog galaxy. Though i share your suspicion, i think that another delay is verry unlikly. I hope.
Skrylar: the countdown changed to a text blurb "downloads will be available soon" but when i refreshed the page that text was gone. it looks like the page is just derping.
I relaunched the client and the download option appeared. Hard to delay the launch now since the game is already shipped to consumers and people are playing it.
People who cancel preorder because of a delay are lying to themselves. They are going to get the game sooner or later.
Well thanks guys because i now feel relieved!! It would suck so much if they delayed it again 3 days before the launch! I have friends that have taken annual leave for this or sent their kids and wives away just to enjoy the game for a week hahaha!
low rated
AllenOneil: People who cancel preorder because of a delay are lying to themselves. They are going to get the game sooner or later.
canceling because of the shitty way they treat their employees, and because of their transphobic mockery of the lgbtq community. As much as I've anticipated this game, I refuse to give them a single dollar.
AllenOneil: People who cancel preorder because of a delay are lying to themselves. They are going to get the game sooner or later.
rreechard1: canceling because of the shitty way they treat their employees, and because of their transphobic mockery of the lgbtq community. As much as I've anticipated this game, I refuse to give them a single dollar.
You may think appeasing mental illness is a good idea instead of treating it, but you don't get to virtue signal bollocks anymore without question. People aren't having it anymore little Snowflake, so wise up and start thinking logically without doublethink or you'll melt in the heat. And before you play the victim, that wasn't a threat, it's a metaphor for the breakdowns to come when you get called out more and more regularly as the world awakens (and the fact I know I have to point that out is sad but not surprising to many, I doubt).
high rated
rreechard1: canceling because of the shitty way they treat their employees, and because of their transphobic mockery of the lgbtq community. As much as I've anticipated this game, I refuse to give them a single dollar.
Let's break that down.

On the 'shitty way they treat their employees' - they pay them significantly better then industry standard, give better benefits, and (no matter what you want to believe) have DRAMATICALLY less 'crunch' time on big projects. When they DO crunch- they are paid overtime.

No matter what the drama queens of the net claim, even during crunch- they can request time off if they start burning out.

They also share 10% of the profit on releases. There is no other company of note in the industry that does that.

On the Trans subject- they fired the community rep that made the crappy jokes. There's more positive trans representation in the game then pretty much any other title ever released- let alone a AAA title. Quit listening to reeeeesetera.
How about cancelling because they broke their '100% DRM-free' principle with their own game?
Lifthrasil: How about cancelling because they broke their '100% DRM-free' principle with their own game?
Uhm ... where did you get this from?
Lifthrasil: How about cancelling because they broke their '100% DRM-free' principle with their own game?
Could you explain this to me? Isn't there going to be a offline installer?
wintermute.: Uhm ... where did you get this from?
smuggly: Could you explain this to me? Isn't there going to be a offline installer?
Yes, there will be an offline installer. But those will not contain the 'Rewards' DLC. So the base game is still DRM-free. The first (free) DLC GOG releases, however, is not.

Source: word of mod. Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preload_cyberpunk_2077_today_cfffe/post117

And the 'Goodies' FAQ. https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies
Scroll down to: "Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version...?"
Hm, ok. I will make my mind up when I see how it actually plays out. If I couldn't get those things without an offline installer on the long run, it might bother me.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by wintermute.
smuggly: Could you explain this to me? Isn't there going to be a offline installer?
Lifthrasil: Yes, there will be an offline installer. But those will not contain the 'Rewards' DLC. So the base game is still DRM-free. The first (free) DLC GOG releases, however, is not.

Source: word of mod. Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preload_cyberpunk_2077_today_cfffe/post117

And the 'Goodies' FAQ. https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies
Scroll down to: "Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version...?"
You can login to gog.com to get those goodies. The first set I already have . The comic and other stuff won't be available until release I'm told.

I sure hope you are wrong. This would be Sooooo. Disappointing.
smuggly: I sure hope you are wrong. This would be Sooooo. Disappointing.
I too hope that GOG reconsiders. So far, I have only what the FAQ and SmollestLight say. Which is enough for me not to buy Cyberpunk 2077. Or actually any game on GOG, for now. As a matter of principle. I came here for their strong anti-DRM stance and the direction that GOG has taken is really worrisome!
Emlaraal: You do know that optimizing is in the last months of game being released, hence " NOT FINALIZED "[i][/i]

Wait perhaps until much longer and see if they still pander and then cancel pre-order.

These are mine 2 cents. I am not a fanboy and I think they could have found better way to implement gender thing.
Gender thing? You can be male, female or any mix of the two, what gender thing? Are you upset they have added choices that you are not forced to use? Stop reading ridiculous theories and use your brain.
smuggly: I sure hope you are wrong. This would be Sooooo. Disappointing.
Lifthrasil: I too hope that GOG reconsiders. So far, I have only what the FAQ and SmollestLight say. Which is enough for me not to buy Cyberpunk 2077. Or actually any game on GOG, for now. As a matter of principle. I came here for their strong anti-DRM stance and the direction that GOG has taken is really worrisome!
it's gross over reacting, and a strong freaking reach to claim it's DLC that's DRM protected.
You will be able to login on the cyberpunk page, and download the content. It's not freaking DRM encoded in any way. Holy F- if that's your takeaway still, then you're an entitled brat.