It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I refunded my cyberpunk 2077 over a week ago and still have not heard anything from them. Steam refunds games in the matter of days and cdpr takes weeks. I want my money back!
JeziJames: I refunded my cyberpunk 2077 over a week ago and still have not heard anything from them. Steam refunds games in the matter of days and cdpr takes weeks. I want my money back!
I would recommend that if you bought the game with Pay-pal, procede with your paypal protection. I did that and in less than two days they got my money back. I first tried with Gog support but they haven't answered even after a week.
ernexus: Can someone provide their experience when they canceled their Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order on GOG?

Yes i know, i broke the golden rule - never pre-order. But i was in such fanboy mode, recently even built a new PC for this game and bought their merchandise, earlier bought all Witcher series, even books.

Sorry CDPR, but you lost my trust with the recent events, downgrades and the latest video with terrible Johnny Silverhand model was a real shocker. Maybe some SJW inside tries to sabotage the game? Whatever the case am off for now. It is sad that they started pandering and turned their back to loyal fans who actually bought and made CDPR famous with Witcher series (which SJW hated and even called racist). I don't say never, maybe some day, but only after release.
I started the process in late October. I have yet to get my pre-order money back.

They claimed that they didn't have my paypal information on file. So I gave them that in good faith. They said they sent my refund request to their ' finance division ' for refund.

Sounds shady as fuck.

I started the refund process on OCT 27 under another ticket FYI

ratboywpg
October 31, 2020 18:11
I specified directly that I want my cyberpunk 2077 preorder money back. NOT a CDPR credit on your store. I want my paypal reimbursed.

I've attempted to get a response from a REAL person 3 times now and just get replies that i should specify if I want cash or credit on your store.

To make it perfectly clear to you : REFUND MY PAYPAL NOW

This is the fourth ( 4th ) attempt to get my money back and you're stonewalling me.

give me my money back.jpg
(500 KB)
Prealiator
Monday at 05:41
Requests #773635, #771568, #768200 were closed and merged into this request.

give me my money back.jpg
(500 KB)
Prealiator
Monday at 05:41
Hey there. Thanks a lot for contacting us and at the same time, apologies for such a late reply and the automated messages, our service has been overwhelmed a bit.

If you wish to be refunded for the game, via your Pay Pal account, then this is what we're going to do.

However, since your pre-order was made all the way in June of 2019, we will have to issue the refund back in a bit different way than usually.

To start of, can you please confirm what is the email address currently attached to your Pay Pal account? As soon as I will receive it, I will make a request with our finance team to begin the manual refund procedure.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and I hope to hear from you soon.
All the best!

Prealiator
GOG.com Customer Support

ratboywpg
Monday at 12:24
This is the same email address.

XXXXX

Prealiator
Tuesday at 02:17
Gotcha, thanks a bunch for providing me with your payment info.

I have just now sent a refund request to our finance team who will send the money back as soon as they can.

For the time being, your ticket will be in my queue and will not close itself until the refund is issued.

As soon as the money is transferred back to your Pay Pal account, I will do my best to get back to you and notify you about it as quickly as I can.
All the best!

Prealiator
GOG.com Customer Support

ratboywpg
Yesterday at 13:39

You guys aren't broke are you?

What's the hold up now? That many people cancelling preorders ?

This is the same email address.

XXXXX

Prealiator
Today at 05:23
Thanks for getting back to me.

Your refund request is with our finance team and just like i have promised, it will be refunded back to your Pay Pal account as quickly as possible.

I have mentioned before that since your pre-order was made all the way in June of 2019, we will have to issue the refund back in a bit different way than usually. Our finance team has to update a lot of info from their end since an order that you wish to have refunded is over a year old.

You ticket is still with me and as soon as I will receive a confirmation that the money for the game have been sent back to you, I will let you know about it as quickly as I can. For now, please give our finance team a bit more time and soon the money for the game will be back with you.
All the best!

Prealiator
GOG.com Customer Support
ernexus: Can someone provide their experience when they canceled their Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order on GOG?

Yes i know, i broke the golden rule - never pre-order. But i was in such fanboy mode, recently even built a new PC for this game and bought their merchandise, earlier bought all Witcher series, even books.

Sorry CDPR, but you lost my trust with the recent events, downgrades and the latest video with terrible Johnny Silverhand model was a real shocker. Maybe some SJW inside tries to sabotage the game? Whatever the case am off for now. It is sad that they started pandering and turned their back to loyal fans who actually bought and made CDPR famous with Witcher series (which SJW hated and even called racist). I don't say never, maybe some day, but only after release.
https://www.paypal.com/disputes/
JeziJames: I refunded my cyberpunk 2077 over a week ago and still have not heard anything from them. Steam refunds games in the matter of days and cdpr takes weeks. I want my money back!
https://www.paypal.com/disputes
Post edited November 08, 2020 by ratboywpg
I pre-ordered with Visa Debit more than a year ago, put in for a refund about a month ago. From go to woe I recieved the refund within (about) a week, had 1 automated response followed by a human response informing me of the process and wait times.

All said it was far easier than I expected.
Two weeks now I asked for a pre-order cancellation. I received the "please specify if you wish to receive a refund in GOG Wallet, or in cash" automated message, I answered, and no more answers from CDPR. Still waiting.
Post edited November 09, 2020 by madoxav
madoxav: Two weeks now I asked for a pre-order cancellation. I received the "please specify if you wish to receive a refund in GOG Wallet, or in cash" automated message, I answered, and no more answers from CDPR. Still waiting.
I just got a response to confirm my Paypal account name for a refund after just over a week. It takes a while but they do get there in the end. Hope to actually get my $ back by the end of the week.
Post edited November 09, 2020 by olithejunglist
high rated
You guys are seriously not going to play the game? You waited for years, and now the last delay of 1 month is too much?

It's not like there is a high risk of it not being published at all. Because then, of course, sunk cost fallacy. Cash those chips in. But it's not in such a risk. They are just optimising the current gen consoles.

I mean, I don't really get it. I respect the conviction, though.
frogthroat: You guys are seriously not going to play the game? You waited for years, and now the last delay of 1 month is too much?

It's not like there is a high risk of it not being published at all. Because then, of course, sunk cost fallacy. Cash those chips in. But it's not in such a risk. They are just optimising the current gen consoles.

I mean, I don't really get it. I respect the conviction, though.
One more delay and I will cancel my pre-order too. I just lost interest...
madoxav: Two weeks now I asked for a pre-order cancellation. I received the "please specify if you wish to receive a refund in GOG Wallet, or in cash" automated message, I answered, and no more answers from CDPR. Still waiting.
olithejunglist: I just got a response to confirm my Paypal account name for a refund after just over a week. It takes a while but they do get there in the end. Hope to actually get my $ back by the end of the week.
It's now November 13th.

I requested my refund back on October 27th.

I pre-ordered this trash back in June of 2019 and I cannot go thru paypal disputes to get my money back.

Despite assurances that I will get my money back from their E-mail rep as they said it was fwd'd to their ' finance team ' I have doubts that I'll ever get my pre-order money back at this point.

How is everyone else making out with their refunds?
I pre-ordered game on gog to give devs more money, but because delay changed my plans and I was bothered, I decided to buy it on steam. I trtied to cancel pre-order but the problem is I have been waiting since 27 of October and I still didn't got an answer. I stated my paypal in ticket so I just want money, not answer.
frogthroat: You guys are seriously not going to play the game? You waited for years, and now the last delay of 1 month is too much?
Well, I will play it. I just wanted to show my disagreement of the pre-order system.
Okay so....GOG removed the countdown from Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday or a few hours ago (i dont know exactly when) and i'm afraid that this can only mean one thing...!! Not again man....
AngrodMithrandir: Okay so....GOG removed the countdown from Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday or a few hours ago (i dont know exactly when) and i'm afraid that this can only mean one thing...!! Not again man....
My preload works, using gog galaxy. Though i share your suspicion, i think that another delay is verry unlikly. I hope.
AngrodMithrandir: Okay so....GOG removed the countdown from Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday or a few hours ago (i dont know exactly when) and i'm afraid that this can only mean one thing...!! Not again man....
jheadhunter: My preload works, using gog galaxy. Though i share your suspicion, i think that another delay is verry unlikly. I hope.
the countdown changed to a text blurb "downloads will be available soon" but when i refreshed the page that text was gone. it looks like the page is just derping.