It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a way to force quit a call?
Whenever I enter a specific area in Charter hill Wakako calls me, but says nothing and the call won't go away, I can reload but I can't enter that area without her calling me.
UPDATE:

Bug persists, now breaks story progression.
There is a story mission in that area and I cannot interact with the NPC, since I am in a call as soon as I enter that area of the town.

So I can kick my 50h save... great.
IK2K3: UPDATE:

There is a story mission in that area and I cannot interact with the NPC, since I am in a call as soon as I enter that area of the town.

Already updated to 1.04, I assume?

If that's the case and the bug still persists, then you're out of luck, for now at least.
There's another smaller update announced to be rolled out within the week, maybe this includes a fix for this particular problem.
Post edited December 14, 2020 by Swedrami
Yeah, newest version, newest drivers etc.

Too bad, liked my build as well, just gotten to become kinda OP with ultimate hacks.

Well, time to try out another origin story I guess
IK2K3: UPDATE:

Swedrami: Already updated to 1.04, I assume?

If that's the case and the bug still persists, then you're out of luck, for now at least.
There's another smaller update announced to be rolled out within the week, maybe this includes a fix for this particular problem.
I have the same Problem. She calls me in every region. :(
Post edited December 16, 2020 by cerberus707
Swedrami: Already updated to 1.04, I assume?

cerberus707: If have the same Problem. She calls me in every region. :(
Sorry, no solution, hoping for a hotfix this year before the bigger updates in jan/feb that they mentioned.
1.05 dont fix the Problem :(
1.06 dont fix the bug.