It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the quest riders on the storm, the one where we have to save Saul, during the car chase if you kill or incapacitate the wraffen using hacks (I'm doing a no gunshot playthrough), the cars keeps driving even if there is no one left to drive nor shoot. So at some point the game considers that i failed and the car exploded. Btw the last autosave is a the begining of the mission so i have to do it all again... Adding a checkpoint at the begining of the car chase would have been a good idea in my opinion.
HyacintheA: In the quest riders on the storm, the one where we have to save Saul, during the car chase if you kill or incapacitate the wraffen using hacks (I'm doing a no gunshot playthrough), the cars keeps driving even if there is no one left to drive nor shoot. So at some point the game considers that i failed and the car exploded. Btw the last autosave is a the begining of the mission so i have to do it all again... Adding a checkpoint at the begining of the car chase would have been a good idea in my opinion.
You can't "win" if you take the Misty route. ;P
I really had to look up if there is a hidden car chase in that quest, because that never happend to me...not once in three playthroughs. Guess, I'm too much of a shadow.
I had another issue with this quest.
If you save Saul, you can leave the building on an optional way without being detected by the guards.

In my last replay I enter the cellar on this way but the questlog was not updated until I went to the stairway.
It seems the programmers forgot to set a trigger for this case.
HyacintheA: [...] during the car chase if you kill or incapacitate the wraffen using hacks (I'm doing a no gunshot playthrough), the cars keeps driving even if there is no one left to drive nor shoot. So at some point the game considers that i failed and the car exploded.
I did the same but I managed instantly by shooting in cars' engines. Wraiths' cars exploded and mission was successful.

It is opposite situation to prologue's chase - I shot cars but script didn't allow to crash/explode them until I shot driver.