It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all, after playing again this awesome game after 1 year i noticed that fast travel points are still unavailable after playing some missions with Panam. I already tried different tricks found online (save and reload - save, quit game, reload - take V to sleep @ home - fast forward time) and neither of them seems to work.

At this moment i'm trying to reinstall the entire game (i was on v.1.31) to see if it works (damn 61gb!). I loaded some previous savegames with patch 1.11 and... same problem here!

Anyone still experiencing this tedious bug and tried, with some luck, different tricks?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Dams88: different tricks?
I haven't had that issue but sounds like that the end of your mission didn't trigger something that makes fast travel possible again.

If there is some flag "fast_travel=0" then it should be possible to play any mission which disables fast travel and on completion the flag will switch.

But if it is something like "if panam_mission1_attribute5=0 then fast_travel=0" then it might be it gets fixed if you continue with Panam missions but in worst case scenario it's only that mission which can fix.

Have you tried to play any mission that disables fast travel?
Do you have a save from before the Panam mission?
Dams88: different tricks?
frogthroat: I haven't had that issue but sounds like that the end of your mission didn't trigger something that makes fast travel possible again.

If there is some flag "fast_travel=0" then it should be possible to play any mission which disables fast travel and on completion the flag will switch.

But if it is something like "if panam_mission1_attribute5=0 then fast_travel=0" then it might be it gets fixed if you continue with Panam missions but in worst case scenario it's only that mission which can fix.

Have you tried to play any mission that disables fast travel?
Do you have a save from before the Panam mission?
I don't know if there are other missions that disable fast travel, in the last hours I primarily played Takemura's missions and Panam's one.
I have a past savegame in which fast travel is enabled, but it is something about 25hrs ago (31, now 57) so i prefer ending the game without fast travel. I will try making all Panam related mission's or coming back to some of her mission's location to see if someone is still alive (i also read about this trick)