It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have this problem too, phone doesn't ringing, quest isn't starting, I can't interact with her
My guess is, that this quest might work for people who started with different Life Stories. For me, i've started as male Nomad.

I'm not getting phone call from Wakiko fixer ever, when i'm in next to the building or even in the same room where the Bugbear woman is.

I also can't pick up the mission item "Coolant" from bathroom, i can scan it but can't pick it up.
PsiEye: My guess is, that this quest might work for people who started with different Life Stories. For me, i've started as male Nomad.

I'm not getting phone call from Wakiko fixer ever, when i'm in next to the building or even in the same room where the Bugbear woman is.

I also can't pick up the mission item "Coolant" from bathroom, i can scan it but can't pick it up.
Actually no. I am also Nomad male and this is irrelevant. I have 2 saves one 30 min after another. Before my second save everything works fine, but not after. After I have the same situation as you described.

During those 30 min between saves something happened that caused this bug. I've made 3 assaults and spoken with 2 traders and when I tried to recreate this bug on purpose I've failed first time, but when I decided to play the game from the point before bug I've got this bug again, tried different options and couldn't find what exactly caused it.

So I just reloaded save and made this mission first. Luckily it was not too far.
Archonsod: Once you have the coolant you need to use it on Bugbear, then use the computer terminal next to the couch to disconnect her. Then carry her outside to the car.
It's a bug where you don't get the call from the Okada or whoever is supposed to call. Happened to me as well. I just went to the location because it appeared on the map. Picked up the coolant, etc, but couldn't apply to 8ug8ear. Oh, the irony.
From 1.05 hotfix:

Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...

Now we have to wait for it for PC.
New 1.05 update didn't fix this quest for me, even though they said it would fix it :(.
PsiEye: New 1.05 update didn't fix this quest for me, even though they said it would fix it :(.
True. Doesn't work at all.
What was the issue with that quest?
I didn't find anything on the changelog, I might be missing it though because I don't know what to look for.
(I know the quest but not the bug)
JinKazaragi: What was the issue with that quest?
I didn't find anything on the changelog, I might be missing it though because I don't know what to look for.
It doesn't start at all. No phone call from the fixer. Its the only bugged mission for me.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by xeparthenator
JinKazaragi: What was the issue with that quest?
xeparthenator: It doesn't start at all. No phone call from the fixer.
That seems to be a random issue which isn't adressed with this Hotfix.
The "call"-issues they intended to solve here were those (or the reproducable among them) which blocked all calls or calls connected to certain quest-chains to happen (and one specific call from a character that isn't part of this gig).
This Quest is not part of a chain and if other Gigs work for you it's something that will be patched later.
xeparthenator: It doesn't start at all. No phone call from the fixer.
JinKazaragi: That seems to be a random issue which isn't adressed with this Hotfix.
The "call"-issues they intended to solve here were those (or the reproducable among them) which blocked all calls or calls connected to certain quest-chains to happen (and one specific call from a character that isn't part of this gig).
This Quest is not part of a chain and if other Gigs work for you it's something that will be patched later.
Its the Getting Warmer... Gig quest its mentioned. Check the patch notes.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by xeparthenator
JinKazaragi: That seems to be a random issue which isn't adressed with this Hotfix.
xeparthenator: Its the Getting Warmer... Gig quest its mentioned. Check the patch notes.
Oh sorry, I missed that one (it's already 01:35 here so I have trouble concentrating).
You maybe it only works if you didn't try to start it before the patch in that case a save before you went there for the first time might work in the worst case it won't work until you start a new game (the in-review-patch before release was such a case).
That'd be a worst case but you don't miss out much though I understand that it's annoying.
Adding to the visibility of this bug that I too am experiencing this issue, even after the 1.05 patch - playing on PC via Steam.

Unfortunately I experienced this issue much earlier on throughout my play through, so reverting to an old save isn't an option at this point, unless I want to lose like 20 hours progress (166 hours so far). This is the final mission on my map, so I would like to complete it for the sake of being able to 100% my favourite game.

For clarity, the circumstances of the bug I am experiencing are:

I followed the "?" quest marker into the building, killed all of the enemies while remaining undetected, did a bunch of looting, read the note on the screens, scanned the coolant applicator, "picked it up", then followed the new "?" quest marker to the blank screen to right of the screens with a message on them. This terminal when scanned says "TARGET NOT ELECTRICALLY POWERED".

I would imagine from experiencing other side missions, a relevant Fixer was supposed to call me when I arrived close to the mission, but this did not occur. It could also be the case that there is no Fixer for this mission as well, I am not sure as I am yet to experience this mission working, hahaha

Hopefully this post at least helps increase visibility of this issue.
Same issue as everyone else. I tried the quest before 1.04, during 1.04, and post 1.05. no phonecall, can't interact with her at all. Last quest on my map
Everything went smoothly with this one for me (PS4)