It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Team,
I bought Ps4 version (70$), but I also have a gaming PC. Wanted to check out the PC version as seems it runs a bit better. Is it possible for me to access it without spending another 70$?
I heard for Witcher 3 it was possible (though haven:t used it).

appreciated
Piotr
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Piotr_Piwo_ski: Hi Team,
I bought Ps4 version (70$), but I also have a gaming PC. Wanted to check out the PC version as seems it runs a bit better. Is it possible for me to access it without spending another 70$?

appreciated
Piotr
No but you could buy it on gog for pc and refund if you don't like it.
Piotr_Piwo_ski: Hi Team,

appreciated
Piotr
Just refund/return the PS4 version
I don't want to return because (1) i want to get ps5 so i will get free nextgen upgrade next year and (2) i dont really feel so bad about it. My G14 laptop with GTX 1650 is probably not going to run it perfect either.

Pity! Anyway thanks guys.
Piotr_Piwo_ski: I don't want to return because (1) i want to get ps5 so i will get free nextgen upgrade next year and (2) i dont really feel so bad about it. My G14 laptop with GTX 1650 is probably not going to run it perfect either.

Pity! Anyway thanks guys.
It'll run better than PS4 but it still wont be a great experience.

Up to you, by the time you get a PS5 it'll probably be cheaper to buy then.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Dephunk