It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been waiting for hours
Yep. I just paused and closed galaxy and restarted it, currently at 60% where I was at 90% before I paused.
I've been stuck at this point in GOG Galaxy for about 20 minutes now.
Attachments:
JDelekto: I've been stuck at this point in GOG Galaxy for about 20 minutes now.
I had that too, restarted my pc and it started it up again.
Finally got fed up, uninstalled, and am reinstalling the new version. I've been trying to patch the game since 4pm EST. I've had enough.
CymTyr: Finally got fed up, uninstalled, and am reinstalling the new version. I've been trying to patch the game since 4pm EST. I've had enough.
Oh man. Yea this has been really frustrating for some of us. Not what I expected for a launch, disappointed so far.
I imagine their servers/bandwidth are overwhelmed with everyone wanting to play.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by JGD85
I found my anti-virus software was reporting a false-positive (the gog crashreporter.exe) and that caused my update to hang. Just add the whole Cyberpunk 2077 folder to the exception list and restart Gog 2.0
CymTyr: Finally got fed up, uninstalled, and am reinstalling the new version. I've been trying to patch the game since 4pm EST. I've had enough.
JGD85: Oh man. Yea this has been really frustrating for some of us. Not what I expected for a launch, disappointed so far.
Well, I was expecting something to happen. If not the massive amount of people rushing the servers to get that update, possibly a potentially game-breaking bug on one of many millions of combinations of hardware/drivers.

At least it keeps the forums hopping while we wait! :)
OldSchmo: I found my anti-virus software was reporting a false-positive (the gog crashreporter.exe) and that caused my update to hang. Just add the whole Cyberpunk 2077 folder to the exception list and restart Gog 2.0
Had the same issue, just added the whole folder to the exception list. Re-downloading the game. What a gong show.
Ok. Patches finished, I'm in the game. We'll see how this goes. Disabling my anti-virus seemed to have sped it up although that might be a coincidence.
Can't even install the 10gb patch getting less than 1Mb/s been trying since 4 o'clock my time it's 8:30 now still only at 50%
CongoJack35: Can't even install the 10gb patch getting less than 1Mb/s been trying since 4 o'clock my time it's 8:30 now still only at 50%
If it doesn't move after a while I'd restart your pc. My download froze also and I restarted, after that it downloaded the update pretty steadily.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by JGD85