It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Singular8ty: Nah. EVGA's X1 software is just bugged. It throttled my GPU to 20% on the newest update. No clue why. Restarted and looked again and I saw it. Duh. Now I get 60FPS.
Not only EVGA issue. MSI afterburner also set power target to 20% for ma after updating to 460.79.
GeForce Experience also can adjust power and temp target now so there probably is some issue with that in the newest version.
For me it's playable (often even smooth) on my i5-750, 8GB RAM and GTX 660 Ti (yeah, didn't upgrade in some time). Every setting is on low and render resolution at 50% on a 1080p monitor. I'll tune settings some more to make it less blurry, but my main concerns right now are crashes on the first non-Nomad missions...
10700k + 2080ti @1440p runs like a dream over here.
Hom many cores does the game uses?
Judicat0r: Hom many cores does the game uses?
If youre curious what your rig uses Alt=tab out and open task mgr.
smuggly: If youre curious what your rig uses Alt=tab out and open task mgr.
Yeah I don't own the game, that's why I was asking to people who could answer that.
smuggly: If youre curious what your rig uses Alt=tab out and open task mgr.
Judicat0r: Yeah I don't own the game, that's why I was asking to people who could answer that.
I have a Ryzen 3600 it use mostly 4 cores it seems. I would wait and give the game a few patches. It runs ok with dlss on. But needs some patches I'm waiting.
im using in I9700k and it uses all 8 cores, and it maxxes all of them out constantly. I am rather concerned about this, as each core is running at 90c+ while playing. it makes me very nervous.
Judicat0r: Yeah I don't own the game, that's why I was asking to people who could answer that.
smuggly: I have a Ryzen 3600 it use mostly 4 cores it seems. I would wait and give the game a few patches. It runs ok with dlss on. But needs some patches I'm waiting.
Yeah I would agree it needs a patch for the game and I think AMD needs to patch also. It's interesting I can run the game beautifully, but the system is very very very hot. No graphics changes seem to lower the heat... I don't mind 160f. It is what it is, though I wish it was between 120-140f, but when it's spiking to 180f I get nervous.

But yeah funny thing is, the whole time, game running like butter.

Although when I open inventory, something in my case starts chirping, idk why. Ordered a new CPU fan last night, will see if it's that.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by siegeshot
Runs very smoothly inside and smoothly outside on i7-6700k and RTX 3090 @ 1440p

All settings on max and RT on Ultra with DLSS Quality setting. DLSS off is unfortunately too choppy to enjoy, although the picture is noticeably sharper without DLSS turned on. With DLSS all good.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by midrand
Zehmnas: I have a GTX 970 4gb with the new driver, an i5 4690k and 16gb RAM, that puts me between the minimum and recommended specs, a bit more to the recommended side. Bought the game on GOG.

But right now I'm having a really hard time with the game staying almost at all times below 30 FPS. I'm playing on fullscreen 1080p with low settings. Furthermore, there seems to be no difference in performance regardless of the graphic settings I choose (even ultra). I tried to restart the game after changing settings and tried to change settings on the main menu and there's no difference.
I have worse specs and mine runs fine at between min and recommended. Except while driving. I can't drive the car, that causes unplayable stutter.
low rated
thats because you are playing potato pc
2070s playing on non-raytracing High
When it works, it works super smooth for me.

The problem now is that it crashes after about an hour and takes down the ENTIRE graphics driver with it, requiring a reboot of the system to fix.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by ast486
midrand: I reckon you will have to knock that 4K down to 1440p if you want a decent framerate with high settings and RT on.
Singular8ty: Nah. EVGA's X1 software is just bugged. It throttled my GPU to 20% on the newest update. No clue why. Restarted and looked again and I saw it. Duh. Now I get 60FPS.
That's what happened to me too. Yesterday my UPS was showing anywhere from 450w draw to 513w draw and then today it was showing half that number. The game ran like a slide show after running great yesterday. i ended up downloading the newest X1 software and still no dice. I noticed one of my fans on the card wasn't spinning up so it wasn't until I applied my custom fan profile did it work like it's supposed to. I don't know if that was the problem or not but it worked for me.
The higher settings were intended for gamers with the best PCs in the world.. If your PC is average or below, you just have to lower the settings..
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Mentat2020