It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I pre-ordered the physical game from Amazon to get the additional items. However, I assumed (and read in comments) that a code would be provided to download the game ahead of time. As it stands now, I have received no code nor do I know how to get one. I don't have a CD Player to install only from the CD. Does anyone have an answer? Thanks!

John
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
HarliquinnOH: I pre-ordered the physical game from Amazon to get the additional items. However, I assumed (and read in comments) that a code would be provided to download the game ahead of time. As it stands now, I have received no code nor do I know how to get one. I don't have a CD Player to install only from the CD. Does anyone have an answer? Thanks!

John
Sorry Pal, Have you read the sticky: cd_keys_code_not_valid_for_cyberpunk_2077??

And preloading was (AFAIK) only availabe via galaxy.... and additional items? There are some you will get as a *teaser* benefit if you use the galaxy client, up to now those extra skins won't be availabe from a gog account/library->offline installer.... otherwise the extra items (soundtrack/comic/sourcebook) are availabe via your library page (gog account) of the game (not sure about the artwork booklet), and I can't say anything about epic.store/steam purchases.... but looking at the GoG Store for CP2077, there are some benefits mentionet (no gamebrakers, just some additional content like the *comic*) that are only available (at the moment) to those, who have bought it on GoG... and Amazone ain't GoG...
I
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Sha_n_Dra
I just looked at Amazon. Here is directly from the description ...
(4th bullet down)

"The game comes with the following physical items: Case with game code and soundtrack CDs"

Still doesn't mean the code won't be a bogus one, but if you didn't get what you ordered, return it and purchase elsewhere (GOG)

If you click the little "Details & Free Returns" thingy

"Return this item for free
Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges"
Post edited December 11, 2020 by mad_crease