It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*plays the final countdown music in background*
Ok so just as with every other patch, I'm making a thread for this countdown.

Place your bets on when the patch will release.
(not actual betting)

I'm thinking next friday, the 26'th.

When you think it'll hit?
ast486: *plays the final countdown music in background*
Ok so just as with every other patch, I'm making a thread for this countdown.

Place your bets on when the patch will release.
(not actual betting)

I'm thinking next friday, the 26'th.

When you think it'll hit?
Mid-May, early June I'd say. At this point we have no reason to believe anything that CDPR says...
I predict it will hit just prior to when 150K people start ranting over what it doesn't do, what it doesn't fix and what mod it breaks.
Post edited March 17, 2021 by mad_crease
It feels like CDPR has abandoned this game and has no intention of updating it further. Still no 1.2, and no news on where it is, they just gone totally silent on the matter.
omgitsbees: It feels like CDPR has abandoned this game and has no intention of updating it further. Still no 1.2, and no news on where it is, they just gone totally silent on the matter.
In 25 years, there'll be a Win10 Emulator. Way back in the forgotten Abandonware, you find the title, "Cyberpunk 2077"
Post edited March 18, 2021 by mad_crease
It'll release on the 31st.
WilliamFrost: It'll release on the 31st.
I see you have not specified of which month.

CDPR will contact you shortly with a job offer.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by racofer
racofer: I see you have not specified of which month.
I bet 31st of April.

lulz
On the 31st Year when EA and Ubisoft Partner to defraud customers in unison CDPR are the Next Bioware.
wayke: On the 31st Year when EA and Ubisoft Partner to defraud customers in unison CDPR are the Next Bioware.
It seems like Cyberpunk was this Titanic's Iceburg
I just noticed they updated the news thread:
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37768/whats-new-in-night-city-patch-1-2-development-insight

xD
The comments are turned off.
Post edited March 23, 2021 by WilliamFrost
WilliamFrost: The comments are turned off.
There's nearly 800 comments, how are they turned off?

Anyway, my guess is that this news is just a heads-up of what they've done so far for the patch, so there may be more on the way. I say we'll not see anything for at least 3 weeks.

EDIT Just a last-minute thought... this is patch 1.2, so technically still part of the bigger Patch 1, right? So maybe, just maybe, they won't stop here fixing the game... there may be a patch 1.2.1, or a 2.1 followed by a 2.1.1 or 2.2, etc.
So, I'm keeping my hopes up.
Post edited March 24, 2021 by Nephilim88
Probably April 1st, so when all the complaints come in that it doesn't fix anything and breaks the game even further they can pass it off as an April Fools joke