It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, my game is on 1.11 and in the description says:

A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.

It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.

So what should I say to my savegame now? "Hey savegame, this bug has been patched, please stop calling Takamura". But my savegame won't stop calling Takamura. I'm still captured in the call loop with Takamura.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by gogalaxy_cyberpunk
Take a little look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi8Jz6gU2w

The level of pathetic I'm seeing in CDPR Management, There's no way devs said in anyway they should release this SeedyPodjectRead should be held accountable to those that still own this garbage.
wayke: Take a little look at this

The level of pathetic I'm seeing in CDPR Management, There's no way devs said in anyway they should release this SeedyPodjectRead should be held accountable to those that still own this garbage.
They are constantly fixing things and the game is in much better states than it was.
gogalaxy_cyberpunk: So, my game is on 1.11 and in the description says:

It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.

So what should I say to my savegame now? "Hey savegame, this bug has been patched, please stop calling Takamura". But my savegame won't stop calling Takamura. I'm still captured in the call loop with Takamura.
You need a previous save. If you don't have one you might be sol and have to restart.
Post edited February 05, 2021 by jon7882
wayke: Take a little look at this

jon7882: They are constantly fixing things and the game is in much better states than it was.
gogalaxy_cyberpunk: So, my game is on 1.11 and in the description says:

jon7882: You need a previous save. If you don't have one you might be sol and have to restart.
1.11 really ruined Leg Hacks dropping to 30fps locked for Hack time and for Takedown stuff.

Further patches we'll see but I doub't it now the leadership is steering the boat for that iceberg