It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just started to download a 10Gigs after the 59Gigs preload.
bryg4rd11242010: I just started to download a 10Gigs after the 59Gigs preload.
Doing this now too, transfer is pretty low though, it won't get patched in weeks at this rate, thanks GOG servers :D
Took about 20 minutes .... You still can't play after installation though. :)
I'm getting an error while trying to download the patch. After "Getting file list" it says "Failed". I hope it'll be solved until tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, I've read that I need more disc space. :)
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Sarafan
Sarafan: I'm getting an error while trying to download the patch. After "Getting file list" it says "Failed". I hope it'll be solved until tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, I've read that I need more disc space. :)
How much free space needed? I wanna know what to delete from my ssd
GrowlingStone: How much free space needed? I wanna know what to delete from my ssd
Around 50-60 GB unfortunately. https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/fail_to_update_the_game/post9
bryg4rd11242010: I just started to download a 10Gigs after the 59Gigs preload.
typh_: Doing this now too, transfer is pretty low though, it won't get patched in weeks at this rate, thanks GOG servers :D
I don't want to sound like I'm brown nosing CDPR BUT - you must understand that there's literally MILLIONS, and I mean MILLIONS of people downloading right alongside you. The amount of infrastructure they must've rented just for this must be c-razy.
typh_: Doing this now too, transfer is pretty low though, it won't get patched in weeks at this rate, thanks GOG servers :D
a2055: I don't want to sound like I'm brown nosing CDPR BUT - you must understand that there's literally MILLIONS, and I mean MILLIONS of people downloading right alongside you. The amount of infrastructure they must've rented just for this must be c-razy.
I just downloaded the patch with the full 50Mbit/s of my internet connection.