It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

playing with 8600K OCed and 1070ti OCed, 16 GB ram, and NVME ssd.

after 1.04 patch, haven''t seen a single crash, but the FPS seemed to be lowered a little.
my fps stays consistant 30-40.

anybody else expericend this?
frank0420cs: playing with 8600K OCed and 1070ti OCed, 16 GB ram, and NVME ssd.

after 1.04 patch, haven''t seen a single crash, but the FPS seemed to be lowered a little.

I have same/similiar specs, minus the NVME for me, I will check back in a let you know. My issue is a have been trying DL and install the 1.04 patch and it stalled at 92% from 8pm to 7am this morning?
frank0420cs: playing with 8600K OCed and 1070ti OCed, 16 GB ram, and NVME ssd.

mmorgan5066: I have same/similiar specs, minus the NVME for me, I will check back in a let you know. My issue is a have been trying DL and install the 1.04 patch and it stalled at 92% from 8pm to 7am this morning?
i never had issues while installing for this game, but I did experience some sync error last few days, i think both issues are from the huge load on servers becasue of the launch, it will get better imo.
Hi, I have similar but lower specs than you.
i7-4770k
Gigabyte GTX 1070 OCed (G1 Gaming Rev.1)
SSD Samsung 860 EVO SATA3

I got 60 fps stable almost everywhere with everything in mid/high. Make yourself a favor and activate FidelityFX CAS, At 85-90 is almost unnoticeable and It made a HUGE difference in performance for me.

Edit: I can't attach the screenshots of my config so I uploaded them to imgur.

https://imgur.com/a/bvbW9xC
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Dimerite