It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It actually just occurred to me- this is running like a Steam game even though I'm playing on GOG....

But onto my problem:

For some reason my frame rate is awful, averaging at around 10 FPS, sometimes dipping lower.

My Alienware should NOT have trouble running this, and I've made sure to deactivate most background processes.

Please advise.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
This seems to be a common issue so makes sure your integrated chip doesn't prioritize over your main GPU in case your CPU has one (it probably does if it's only a few years old).

According to <span class="bold">This</span> there are known issues especially with AMD cards. I didn't find any information regarding forcing main card to run with an AMD.

With Nvidia:
NVidia control panel>Manage 3D Settings>Set preffered card>NVidia
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Nirth
Nirth: This seems to be a common issue so makes sure your integrated chip doesn't prioritize over your main GPU in case your CPU has one (it probably does if it's only a few years old).

According to <span class="bold">This</span> there are known issues especially with AMD cards. I didn't find any information regarding forcing main card to run with an AMD.

With Nvidia:
NVidia control panel>Manage 3D Settings>Set preffered card>NVidia
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yeah I have an AMD. Hopefully they find a fix, otherwise I guess I'll wait til I use a different computer to play this.