It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello!

Alex from Ziggurat here. It has been so amazing to see how enthusiastic everyone has been to revisit Rayne in the new Terminal Cut versions of BloodRayne. We’ve appreciated all the feedback and discussion, and would like you to know we’re paying close attention to everything posted here.

With so many players exploring these games on so many different systems, some bugs and issues have been identified that we are working with Terminal Reality to fix. Today we have released a patch (1.01) for each game that fixes some known issues with the games (specifically, startup crashes that could occur on some system configurations). There are other issues that have been identified which we are also eager to fix, but these will require more time to address properly.

One of the top priorities to address for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut is the flickering that is occurring on some system configurations during playback of pre-rendered cutscenes. For BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut, one of our top priorities is to address the issue where playing the game with certain bonus costumes equipped can cause a crash. We are grateful for all the user reports on these and other issues that have helped to identify the nature of the problems, and have already forwarded the reports on these issues to the developers at Terminal Reality. This and other key known issues will be investigated by Terminal Reality when they are back from their holiday break, and we expect to address them in a future patch.

We welcome you to respond in this thread with any other feedback and reports. If you’d like to send specific inquiries on issues you run into which may be specific to your system, we welcome you to contact us at support@zigguratinteractive.com.

Best,
Alex
alxltz: Hello!

Alex from Ziggurat here. It has been so amazing to see how enthusiastic everyone has been to revisit Rayne in the new Terminal Cut versions of BloodRayne. We’ve appreciated all the feedback and discussion, and would like you to know we’re paying close attention to everything posted here.

With so many players exploring these games on so many different systems, some bugs and issues have been identified that we are working with Terminal Reality to fix. Today we have released a patch (1.01) for each game that fixes some known issues with the games (specifically, startup crashes that could occur on some system configurations). There are other issues that have been identified which we are also eager to fix, but these will require more time to address properly.

One of the top priorities to address for BloodRayne: Terminal Cut is the flickering that is occurring on some system configurations during playback of pre-rendered cutscenes. For BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut, one of our top priorities is to address the issue where playing the game with certain bonus costumes equipped can cause a crash. We are grateful for all the user reports on these and other issues that have helped to identify the nature of the problems, and have already forwarded the reports on these issues to the developers at Terminal Reality. This and other key known issues will be investigated by Terminal Reality when they are back from their holiday break, and we expect to address them in a future patch.

We welcome you to respond in this thread with any other feedback and reports. If you’d like to send specific inquiries on issues you run into which may be specific to your system, we welcome you to contact us at support@zigguratinteractive.com.

Best,
Alex
Thank you very much. it is a real blast playing BloodRayne once again
Neither Galaxy nor the website have been updated to 1.01 yet.

Updated now, still getting the same PS4 controller related crashes as before.
Post edited November 27, 2020 by WingedKagouti
Still no proper antialiasing in BR1 (instead its using some kind of blurry FXAA, which you cannot disable sadly), crashing with gamepad enabled is not fixed in BR2.
Right in the graveyard level the water reflections are weird. Here's what that looks like.
Too bad problem I have is still unfixed :(

In Blood Rayne 2: Terminal Cut
When I hide the game by alt+tab and try to come back I get the error
"Direct X error
Code: 8876086C
Description: The method call is invalid. For example, a method's parameter may have invalid value. While trying to do this: Can't reset the device

File: rendd3d.cpp
Line: 1199"
Unfortunatelly game hides even when I'm pressing "shift" to walk and press left mouse button (and that I guess is another problem to be solved, why game hides when I do this".
Could you please explain why you changed the monster color in level 1? I am just curious.
alxltz: snip
Hi Alex,

why is using dgVoodoo 2 necessary to get proper anti-aliasing? Look at the screenshots please.
Attachments:
brtc.jpg (380 Kb)
Bambusek: Too bad problem I have is still unfixed :(

"Direct X error
Description: The method call is invalid. For example, a method's parameter may have invalid value. While trying to do this: Can't reset the device

Unfortunatelly game hides even when I'm pressing "shift" to walk and press left mouse button (and that I guess is another problem to be solved, why game hides when I do this".
Had/having the same issue.
Alleviated by setting the game's exe file to Windows-8 compatibility mode (I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and that was the end result).
Bambusek: Too bad problem I have is still unfixed :(

"Direct X error

intraz: Had/having the same issue.
Alleviated by setting the game's exe file to Windows-8 compatibility mode (I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and that was the end result).
THANK YOU!
intraz: Had/having the same issue.
Bambusek: THANK YOU!
Happy it helped :)
Now another issue appeared and it's realeted to me having two monitors. It's hard to play when cursor can still move over to the second screen and hide the whole game when I want to attack. Really, I know we got it for free (if we have old versions) and I know remastering old games ain't easy, but at this point game is unplayable...
Post edited November 29, 2020 by Bambusek
Bambusek: Now another issue appeared and it's realeted to me having two monitors. It's hard to play when cursor can still move over to the second screen and hide the whole game when I want to attack. Really, I know we got it for free (if we have old versions) and I know remastering old games ain't easy, but at this point game is unplayable...
Windows key + P solves everything (if you have icon/files one the other screens it will get pushed to the main active one but once you activate the others they should go to their old location)

This multi monitor issue is something many old games have and some new even... really, Win + P is a godsent but make sure that the monitor you want to play on is selected as your main monitor in windows
Any chance of an Inverted Look setting?
I like my Y axis backward.

Other than that, no issues here.