It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BabboDemonio: I also asked for a refund, I really wanted to support GOG but I prefer to just play without hassles.
What hassle? Just update it in Galaxy the same as Steam.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would know this game is going to get a million patches after launch.
Plus it will likely get a definitive edition like their past 2 games.
Post edited August 05, 2023 by EverNightX
BabboDemonio: I also asked for a refund, I really wanted to support GOG but I prefer to just play without hassles.
EverNightX: What hassle? Just update it in Galaxy the same as Steam.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would know this game is going to get a million patches after launch.
Plus it will likely get a definitive edition like their past 2 games.
The hassle of knowing that Steam patches won't be in sync with Gog, just like it happened today. I just would like to open the game and play with my friends that bought the game from Steam.
BabboDemonio: The hassle of knowing that Steam patches won't be in sync with Gog, just like it happened today. I just would like to open the game and play with my friends that bought the game from Steam.
GOG was updated today too. How are they not in sync?
The gog patch didn't include one of the files needed to connect with steam players. We have to get a copy of a 1gb file from our friends in order to play with them because it does not come with the patch.
BabboDemonio: The hassle of knowing that Steam patches won't be in sync with Gog, just like it happened today. I just would like to open the game and play with my friends that bought the game from Steam.
EverNightX: GOG was updated today too. How are they not in sync?
Dude, I literally tried this one hour ago. I checked for updates multiple times in Gog galaxy and no patch was found.
When I tried to connect with my friends I received an error stating that there was a mismatch between the versions.
It's literally the error posted by 'tinyfoe'
EverNightX: GOG was updated today too. How are they not in sync?
BabboDemonio: Dude, I literally tried this one hour ago. I checked for updates multiple times in Gog galaxy and no patch was found.
When I tried to connect with my friends I received an error stating that there was a mismatch between the versions.
Did you try selecting "Check for updates from the menu?", tried that just now, and downloaded a 366MB update.
BabboDemonio: Dude, I literally tried this one hour ago.
I updated earlier today via Galaxy. GOG has the update. But whatever.
BabboDemonio: Dude, I literally tried this one hour ago.
EverNightX: I updated earlier today via Galaxy. GOG has the update.
Did you try to play with someone that has Steam? If not, the discussion is pointless.
BabboDemonio: Did you try to play with someone that has Steam? If not, the discussion is pointless.
If your priority is to play multiplayer on Steam for some reason, yeah you obviously should play on Steam. But the game is up to date.

Personally this is the last game I'd ever want to play remotely with other people on my 1st play thru.
BabboDemonio: Dude, I literally tried this one hour ago. I checked for updates multiple times in Gog galaxy and no patch was found.
mastone: Did you try selecting "Check for updates from the menu?", tried that just now, and downloaded a 366MB update.
Didn't notice the option, I'll try tomorrow. Thanks
BabboDemonio: Did you try to play with someone that has Steam? If not, the discussion is pointless.
EverNightX: If your priority is to play multiplayer on Steam for some reason, yeah you obviously should play on Steam. But the game is up to date.

Personally this is the last game I'd ever want to play remotely with other people on my 1st play thru.
No one cares how you'd like to play the game. This is an error and needs to be fixed, GOG is way too slow on it.
MarguD: This is an error and needs to be fixed, GOG is way too slow on it.
Uh...you mean Larian made an "error". This has nothing to do with GOG. And it's been like what... 2 hours? Chill.
After update, launcher is showing data mismatch for Patch0_Hotfix1.pak, the log says its "Altered/Added files".
smidjar2: After update, launcher is showing data mismatch for Patch0_Hotfix1.pak, the log says its "Altered/Added files".
I don't use the launcher, but it's working for me.
OMGButterbee: I can confirm the solution found on the Steam forums works. steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3808408328764266215/

Get a copy of patch0_hotfix1.pak from your steam partner and you can connect again. The file is 1gb.
I did this and it's still not working for me... I get an error "NatPunch (62)"