It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
I installed the game and clicked in the " all program" menu on "Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 - Galaxy Client" but nothing happens, it tried it again after a restart and after a re-installation.

The Galaxy Client on the C: Drive is not starting, i tried it with admin privileges.
Nothing happens. The Service cant start also, when i tried it to start automatically.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
CundC: Hello,
I installed the game and clicked in the " all program" menu on "Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 - Galaxy Client" but nothing happens, it tried it again after a restart and after a re-installation.

The Galaxy Client on the C: Drive is not starting, i tried it with admin privileges.
Nothing happens. The Service cant start also, when i tried it to start automatically.
Any errors?
Post your log perhaps?

Logs location:
On Windows Vista or later: C:\ProgramData\GalaxyClient\Logs
On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\GalaxyClient\Logs
On MacOSX: /Users/Shared/Galaxy/Logs

source: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/game_launcher_feedback/page1
Might also want to post there.
I would like to post my logs but the site doesn't let me.
Its says "You cannot post any links at this moment."
CundC: I would like to post my logs but the site doesn't let me.
Its says "You cannot post any links at this moment."
You need more rep to post any link (I think 7 or 8).
I have some doubts direct play is a pitcher and I do not see any client launcher galaxy gog files that take more only on my drive c, this is all style no steam launcher? ami just leaves me Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 no galaxy or client walks Styles
Darkyman: ...
I'm not quite sure what you want to say, but I'll leave this here just in case it answers your question: The game doesn't come with the Galaxy client. It just comes with a small launcher that contains parts of the auto updating and multiplayer code from Galaxy.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
Darkyman: ...
real.geizterfahr: I'm not quite sure what you want to say, but I'll leave this here just in case it answers your question: The game doesn't come with the Galaxy client. It just comes with a small launcher that contains parts of the auto updating and multiplayer code from Galaxy.
I want to say that there is no launcher galaxy? then this indicates that all is well before launching the game? thanks for the time
Attachments:
gog.png (152 Kb)
Darkyman: I want to say that there is no launcher galaxy?
Nope, there is no Galaxy. Just the launcher you've posted.
Darkyman: then this indicates that all is well before launching the game?
Yes. Just click "PLAY" and the game will launch.
Darkyman: thanks for the time
No problem ;)

ps. Just noticed you're from Peru... Otra vez:

Hasta ahora solamente hay este launcher (contiene unas partes de Galaxy, pero no es Galaxy). Lo que veo en tu captura es lo mismo que tengo yo. Pues... Pincha "PLAY" y ya se inicia el juego!
Darkyman: I want to say that there is no launcher galaxy?
real.geizterfahr: Nope, there is no Galaxy. Just the launcher you've posted.
Darkyman: then this indicates that all is well before launching the game?
real.geizterfahr: Yes. Just click "PLAY" and the game will launch.
Darkyman: thanks for the time
real.geizterfahr: No problem ;)

ps. Just noticed you're from Peru... Otra vez:

Hasta ahora solamente hay este launcher (contiene unas partes de Galaxy, pero no es Galaxy). Lo que veo en tu captura es lo mismo que tengo yo. Pues... Pincha "PLAY" y ya se inicia el juego!
arigatô gozai-ma denuevo ;)
at my pc, its doesnt come this window.
It's only show me the circle around the cursor for 2 sec and nothing more.
The same things happens to me with Double Dragon Trilogy that I just bought and installed. Circle for two seconds, and stops. Manually starting Galaxy does nothing.

EDIT: After uninstalling only the client and reinstalling the whole game, everything now works properly.
Post edited January 16, 2015 by MarkoF