It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post in this thread if you're up for a PBEM!
And how many PBEMs you're up for
Post edited January 09, 2021 by southern
I'm up for PBEM and as many as I can join lol
Hey, I'm up for pbems but "normal" games only. No mods, and no crazy maps.
I'm just going to roll with Sacred Flame for the moment. Don't want to overload by jumping in too much.
I'd like to join up! I'd like to start with just 1 for now, time permitting I will attempt to join for more.
AOW
Post edited January 09, 2021 by danaloy99728
danaloy99728: My email is [redacted] I believe the host just has to add our emails right?
Please don't post your email address on the open forum; there are forum rules about not posting too much personal information. Just PM it to the host.

Yes, the host inputs the email address for each player when setting up the game.
I apologize never really posted much on forums i should be more careful
Damn where'd everyone go??? lol
Would be nice to play with you ZFR but I can't be bothered to uninstall the mod. So I guess I'll fire off a 3 way map with myself RMontiago and Danaloy.
Post edited January 11, 2021 by southern
southern: Damn where'd everyone go??? lol
Would be nice to play with you ZFR but I can't be bothered to uninstall the mod. So I guess I'll fire off a 3 way map with myself RMontiago and Danaloy.
Yes, go on without me. I'm in the middle of a modless game.
I am up for playing games. have both modded and unmodded installed
blackcat29: I am up for playing games. have both modded and unmodded installed
How are you doing that? If you have a duplicate installation I think they both point to the original game's Release folder anyway.
I just have two separate folders and copy/paste to the game file for whichever version I am playing as you suggested.
blackcat29: I just have two separate folders and copy/paste to the game file for whichever version I am playing as you suggested.
Oh nice. Just be careful since opening a modded game without the mod might make it bug out and break, possibly even later on which would be annoying.

Will start some more games soon good to have a 5th player
I hear you, fortunately I only have one unmodded game on the go so is relatively easy to remember to switch it out for just the one.