It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playable races are: Azracs, Dwarves, Dark Elves, Orcs, Goblins.
Post which one you want to play.

Additionally, leaders start at level 3 on this map, and you can specify how you want to customise your leader's stats and abilities for the game start. That means you have 45 points to spend.
Refer to the ''Hero Levelup'' page of the mod changelog to see how much skills and attributes cost. Many skills are available. Or just give me a rough guideline of what you prefer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11VB9Llq4fYBER-YU4jT9ovPlkKCuzDP-rLTm7kt0Ayc/edit#gid=0

Leader spheres aren't customisable as no-one has magic spheres onm this map. To get access to non-Cosmos spells, you have to send troops through a 1-way teleporter into a region of the map which has wizard's towers.
Post edited January 29, 2021 by southern
bump, let's start this one

Danaloy: Orcs
Blackcat: Dark Elves
Brodosam: Azracs
AstralMagnet: Dwarves (chad leader attribute points assignment)
Sauteed/RMontiago: Goblins (by process of elimination)

juist waiting for Brodosam to get the Wrapper running
Post edited January 29, 2021 by southern
Sign me up!
Sign me up as well
Dwarves
Post edited January 29, 2021 by danaloy99728
I'll play as Dark Elves this time
Hi I'd like to apply too, as Azracs
Since it's still avilable actually would you sent me as orcs instead of dwarves. I much prefer orcs for this unique style game.
Game has begun!
Got two game files sent to me, wondering which one I should continue with?
blackcat29: Got two game files sent to me, wondering which one I should continue with?
whichever came second, if they're the same PBEM name.
I started both a maugogom game and an Athendore game
ahh recieved two maugomom files and sent off the first one already :/, will send off the second as well.

Also, are the Dark Elves supposed to start off with tunneling units? because I did not have any to begin.
blackcat29: ahh recieved two maugomom files and sent off the first one already :/, will send off the second as well.

Also, are the Dark Elves supposed to start off with tunneling units? because I did not have any to begin.
Nope, they start with ships instead though you can find a free beetle fairly close.
ahh okay, thanks for the clarification, just wanted to make sure something didn't get shifted with the mod
blackcat29: ahh okay, thanks for the clarification, just wanted to make sure something didn't get shifted with the mod
Good point. it's possible the mod does switch transports and dragon ships around, I forget, but I didn't do anything else like that.
I started off with two transports and a Galley. I am good to continue whether or not they were meant to be dragon ships, no hassle.